Trey Gowdy lays into Rosenstein

Ah shucks, there's no conflict of interest. Ignore the facts and take my word for it.

The question is why did the FBI and DOJ fear a Trump presidency? Is it political bias and/or the fear Trump is an outsider and might be a "disruption" to department "policy"? I believe it's both.

Gowdy should be charged with obstruction of justice. There are investigations going on. Investigations started by Republicans and run by Republicans like Mueller.

The problem is the GOP never thought anything would be found. Now, after four indictments and two guilty pleas, they are freaking out.

But it's already started. They have to let it run it's course.

Anything else would be worse than not patriotic.

It would be a sign of traitors to America.

That's it!!! You're such a genius....geesh.

Obviously a cut paste website from the Faux Newz Sydicate....

Nice..

Who raised these people?

There's a big difference. With Benghazi there were appearances of incompetence, and politics INITIATED by the Democrats. More than that lives were lost.

Today we have factual information proving that beyond a reasonable doubt, all is not well within the FBI and DOJ, and it probably spreads through Washington. They're corrupt and the only question is why.

What "factual information"? Quote some "credible" sources. Not Breitbart and Fox News.

FoxNews_toilet.gif

For a nice summary, click on the video in the first post. Feel free to dispute any of the information.

Remember when Hillary left Gowdy a quivering wreck? But then, it's not tough to make Gowdy weep. Like most Trumpflakes, he's a delicate little flower who wilts in the heat.

Oh, the current FBI director donated only to Republicans. Hence, by Trumpflake logic, he is corrupt and must be removed, because he's obviously biased in everything he does. In the Trumpflake retard world, every law enforcement person working anywhere in the nation must be fired if they only gave to one party. That's because the Trumpflakes are profoundly stupid.

Ah shucks, there's no conflict of interest. Ignore the facts and take my word for it.

The question is why did the FBI and DOJ fear a Trump presidency? Is it political bias and/or the fear Trump is an outsider and might be a "disruption" to department "policy"? I believe it's both.

Home fucking run!

I see big things in this guy's future.

No man alive has ever loved hearing himself talk more than this guy.

After spending $110 MILLION to try to find something on Hillary, Gowdy represents all that is "good" and "competent" about how republican conduct their inquiries.

Dude is "correct"......you just can't trust republicans such as Rosenstein, Mueller and Comey....LOL

Or had less of importance to say.

And he's chicken shit, through and through.

Both he and slimy Jason Chaffetz were among the Repubs to vote to cut security at US embassies. Then they were among those who voted against the requests from Clinton and Obama to bring it back.

And then they made their careers on the unending and utterly phony investigations.

They both planned to continue the charade after Clinton was elected. When trump was elected, Chaffetz knew he was done for in that position. He knew they would have no choice but to investigate trump.,so he reigned rather than be ruined.

Gowdy pretended to investigate but after a few hours on ONE day, the scared little slime declared trump to be squeaky clean.

In fairness, it's true that trump would eat their livers if they crossed him. Still - they are both worth less than their weight in chicken shit.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Both he and slimy Jason Chaffetz were among the Repubs to vote to cut security at US embassies. Then they were among those who voted against the requests from Clinton and Obama to bring it back.

And then they made their careers on the unending and utterly phony investigations.

They both planned to continue the charade after Clinton was elected. When trump was elected, Chaffetz knew he was done for in that position. He knew they would have no choice but to investigate trump.,so he reigned rather than be ruined.

Gowdy pretended to investigate but after a few hours on ONE day, the scared little slime declared trump to be squeaky clean.

In fairness, it's true that trump would eat their livers if they crossed him. Still - they are both worth less than their weight in chicken shit.

THIS ^^^^ right here is how you know the left is scared shitless of you.

There's a big difference. With Benghazi there were appearances of incompetence, and politics INITIATED by the Democrats. More than that lives were lost.

Today we have factual information proving that beyond a reasonable doubt, all is not well within the FBI and DOJ, and it probably spreads through Washington. They're corrupt and the only question is why.

What "factual information"? Quote some "credible" sources. Not Breitbart and Fox News.

FoxNews_toilet.gif

For a nice summary, click on the video in the first post. Feel free to dispute any of the information.

I watched it live. Why would I want to watch it again?

Over half the country fears a Trump presidency.

The FBI had a guy who showed bias, and they removed him from the case. Should they not have done that?

That was such an amazing grilling of Rosenstein by Gowdy! But then Gowdy never dissapoints! he is the best! :2up:

Jim Jordan's grilling of Rosenstein was amazing too!:clap2:

I'm sure Jordan does want the investigation stopped. How disrespectful he was. All his shouting is not going to make Mueller go away.
By the way , Mueller is a republican and they all thought so highly of him in the beginning, but now that he is unbiased and doing his job , they attack him, esp Fox Hannity and his school of fish.

I guess they wanted Mueller to hire all pro Trump nuts. Too bad. How many good people life's have to get ruined by the Pubs.

THIS ^^^^ right here is how you know the left is scared shitless of you.

That right there are facts.

Do some reading. Even they admitted it.

But yes, the blatant voter suppression, vote theft, gerrymandering, open corruption and their assaults on the constitution does scare me.

OTOH, trump seems to be scaring Repub voters into voting Dem. Problem is, the Repub majority means they can do enormous damage before they're voted out.

Gowdy could not even get Clinton, and Rosenstein just beat him down.

Bad times for Gowdy.

Gowdy should be charged with obstruction of justice. There are investigations going on. Investigations started by Republicans and run by Republicans like Mueller.

The problem is the GOP never thought anything would be found. Now, after four indictments and two guilty pleas, they are freaking out.

But it's already started. They have to let it run it's course.

Anything else would be worse than not patriotic.

It would be a sign of traitors to America.

And too late for pardons from the Orange Clown. The proffers have been accepted and the secrets from the Comrade's crime family are in Mueller'hands. What'll it be?

Espionage
Collusion with a Foreign Adversary
Money Laundering
Violation of Federal Election Laws
Lying to Congress and/or the FBI
and the BIGLY ONE

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!

The choices are mind boggling!

Forum List

Back