Trey Gowdy lays into Rosenstein

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Ah shucks, there's no conflict of interest. Ignore the facts and take my word for it.

The question is why did the FBI and DOJ fear a Trump presidency? Is it political bias and/or the fear Trump is an outsider and might be a "disruption" to department "policy"? I believe it's both.

Ah shucks, there's no conflict of interest. Ignore the facts and take my word for it.

The question is why did the FBI and DOJ fear a Trump presidency? Is it political bias and/or the fear Trump is an outsider and might be a "disruption" to department "policy"? I believe it's both.

Ooooooo! How scary!

And members of the FBI can have no OPINION ??

Trey is a babbler, yet Rosenstein kicked Trey's ass up between his ears so he can hear Rosenstein beating on it.

· In 2016, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina reportedly used $150,000 in taxpayer money to settle a veteran-discrimination and retaliation claim with a former aide.

· The ex-staffer, an officer in the Air Force Reserves, alleged that Gowdy had discriminated against him after he took leave for his service-related obligations.

· At one point, the aide also alleged that Gowdy's high-profile investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack was taking a partisan turn and focusing on then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Top Republican who led Benghazi panel used $150,000 of taxpayer money to settle claim with a fired staffer

· In 2016, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina reportedly used $150,000 in taxpayer money to settle a veteran-discrimination and retaliation claim with a former aide.

· The ex-staffer, an officer in the Air Force Reserves, alleged that Gowdy had discriminated against him after he took leave for his service-related obligations.

· At one point, the aide also alleged that Gowdy's high-profile investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack was taking a partisan turn and focusing on then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Top Republican who led Benghazi panel used $150,000 of taxpayer money to settle claim with a fired staffer

"According to a Washington Post report"

:lmao:

Reality Mainstream Media not your pathetic Fake Alt Right Media, Billy.

Come on bk you can't disbelieve everything anti trump and Republican ,,Can you?

Read about the Bengahzi investigation and all the time and money wasted on it. What started as a 4 day investigation turned into make Hillary a untrustworthy candidate, Brandy even said that on Hannity, so it was not a waste of time and money.

I think we should have an investigation on the 4 who died in Niger, esp that one nice young black soldier that Trump alienated his wife and congress woman, I bet his body was not even in that casket. Lets string Tillerson up while we are at it.

Not only did the Clintons have a witch hunt during his terms In office, but what they did to Hillary was beyond approach.

Why are the Pubs not doing to Trump what they did to Clinton??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back