Tread Lightly Tards

McCain? Being a prisoner of war who is treated special because daddy was a big wig doesn't make for a hero.

Edit to add; McCain hiding under daddy's shirt tail is no different or any better than Hunter Biden hiding under daddy's shirt tail. Plus giving out information as a sellout to an enemy doesn't make one a hero either.
This is why I have zero respect for dic suckers feigning outrage over Rush...fuk him..and fuk you...

So not only are Trump sycophants happy to have double standards for Trump, they like to say lies and slander a dead war hero to defend Trump. It's that type of behavior why I quit being a Republican and went Independent. I won't lower my level of honesty, respect, and decency to support such a horrible scumbag like Trump.

The man uses a PRAYER breakfast to slam people and his supporters think it is something to brag about. Good lord politics has gone even lower than I ever thought it would.
They are PROUD of his behavior. PROUD.
Nah, the "Pride" gig belongs to you and those like you. We are happy though that the good Lord has provided a man that will stand up for his people and his country and that you can depend upon. If he turns and goes away from his intended calling for God's purpose to have him in that position then he will fall but that will be on him not those who love the Lord's precepts.

If Trump was delivered by God to the citizens of the United States, it was to test the morals and ethics of us. So sad to see 35% of the voters who failed that test and continue to support him. If I listed every sin he has done I'd be here all day. Just a few... adultery, lying, cheating, stealing, being a false prophet, gluttony, wrath... good lord there are so many!
You think you are now his spiritual judge?

You do this same shit ALL the time. That's a strawman. I've been VERY clear I did not support Bill nor Hillary, nor do I support Mayor Pete... the guy you smear with your homophobic slur
"Tou" means those who elected or supported them. "You" individually I couldn't care less who you claim to support. The right didnt elect the adulterer IN THE WHITEHOUSE. Neither did we support Hillary. Or Sanders, or Warren. "You" claim these people are "God's will."

You do this same shit ALL the time. That's a strawman. I've been VERY clear I did not support Bill nor Hillary, nor do I support Mayor Pete... the guy you smear with your homophobic slur
"Tou" means those who elected or supported them. "You" individually I couldn't care less who you claim to support. The right didnt elect the adulterer IN THE WHITEHOUSE. Neither did we support Hillary. Or Sanders, or Warren. "You" claim these people are "God's will."

Damn you are not only HORRIBLE with logical fallacies, you are horrible about trying to back track to cover your ass.

If you meant those that supported Bill, Hillary, and those alike, you would not say "You." "You," implies ME, which I do not and have not done those things. YOU would say "those whom." Well, now YOU wouldn't say that because you are not literate enough to be that proper.

Forum List

Back