Tread Lightly Tards

Proving once again how sick democrats are.

The world doesnt share your hate. People arent as in sync with you're twisted views as you think.

Milwaukee teacher placed on leave after calling Rush Limbaugh's cancer diagnosis 'awesome'
Rush's upcoming death will certainly be a positive for the world, but one should reconsider posting it on social media if they think it will affect their job.
He may not die, just to cause you a stroke.
I don't listen to Rush much but I do hope he does overcome this. If for no other reason than to have him here in the world to keep agitating the extreme lefties.

The world doesnt share your hate. People arent as in sync with you're twisted views as you think.

Milwaukee teacher placed on leave after calling Rush Limbaugh's cancer diagnosis 'awesome'
Rush's upcoming death will certainly be a positive for the world, but one should reconsider posting it on social media if they think it will affect their job.
I don't listen to Rush much but I do hope he does overcome this. If for no other reason than to have him here in the world to keep agitating the extreme lefties.
Only a true miracle will heal this. I'm impressed how he's handling it.

Why is someone named sarandos teaching English. Teaching anything in this country. Where is the sarandos family from? He can go back there.

Only a true miracle will heal this. I'm impressed how he's handling it.
One never knows. It will all depend on how healthy the rest of his lung tissue is. My dad's lungs and other internal organs were shot from drinking the spring water with too many nitrates in it so he couldn't overcome by the time it got too bad even though he had the desire to. He did out live the diagnoses from the docs though by 70 times the amount of time of that which they gave him to survive it all.

As much as I despise your existence, I encourage you to keep talking. You'll find solace among your mentally ill brethren

The left is filled with Travis Sarandos. Their hate keeps them alive and someone else's misery and sickness
sustains them.
And they are the first to squeal when something offends them. They themselves are a cancer.

The President talked badly about a War hero Senator dying of cancer. His supporters didn't seem to have a problem with that. Go figure. Double standards all over the Trump supporter groupies.

The President talked badly about a War hero Senator dying of cancer. His supporters didn't seem to have a problem with that. Go figure. Double standards all over the Trump supporter groupies.
You're a liar. McCain was no hero.

McCain? Being a prisoner of war who is treated special because daddy was a big wig doesn't make for a hero.

Edit to add; McCain hiding under daddy's shirt tail is no different or any better than Hunter Biden hiding under daddy's shirt tail. Plus giving out information as a sellout to an enemy doesn't make one a hero either.

Last edited:
What did he say exactly? Did he say the world would be a better place without McCain, like some shitbag here did about LImbaugh? Grow a brain stem before you post your crap again.

Last edited:
I thought school boards were all Commie Lib controlled cabals hell bent on the destruction of America -- why would they suspend her for that?? Shouldn't they be giving her a medal for "triggering" the conservatives??

McCain? Being a prisoner of war who is treated special because daddy was a big wig doesn't make for a hero.

Edit to add; McCain hiding under daddy's shirt tail is no different or any better than Hunter Biden hiding under daddy's shirt tail. Plus giving out information as a sellout to an enemy doesn't make one a hero either.
This is why I have zero respect for dic suckers feigning outrage over Rush...fuk him..and fuk you...

This is why I have zero respect for dic suckers feigning outrage over Rush...fuk him..and fuk you...

So not only are Trump sycophants happy to have double standards for Trump, they like to say lies and slander a dead war hero to defend Trump. It's that type of behavior why I quit being a Republican and went Independent. I won't lower my level of honesty, respect, and decency to support such a horrible scumbag like Trump.

The man uses a PRAYER breakfast to slam people and his supporters think it is something to brag about. Good lord politics has gone even lower than I ever thought it would.

Forum List

Back