Tread Lightly Tards

The President talked badly about a War hero Senator dying of cancer. His supporters didn't seem to have a problem with that. Go figure. Double standards all over the Trump supporter groupies.
McCain? Being a prisoner of war who is treated special because daddy was a big wig doesn't make for a hero.

Edit to add; McCain hiding under daddy's shirt tail is no different or any better than Hunter Biden hiding under daddy's shirt tail. Plus giving out information as a sellout to an enemy doesn't make one a hero either.
This is why I have zero respect for dic suckers feigning outrage over Rush...fuk him..and fuk you...
NP as I have little to none for you either. Truth about McCain is just that. He was never a republican to begin with. He was a tool that came from a long dynasty of military peeps and he was treated better than anyone else who was imprisoned because of that. He should have never been given a political position.

McCain's legacy from being a hotshot with a line of Admirals as his heritage to boast about:
1960 Crashed a AD-6 Skyraider
1961 “clowning” around in a Skyraider crashed that one too
1965 crashed a T-2 trainer jet in Virginia
1967 USS Forrestal fire
Deaths 134 dead. Aircraft lost: seven F-4B Phantom II; eleven A-4E Skyhawks; and three RA-5C Vigilantes; 40 others damaged: Cost to the US not including the lives of those who died from his inadequate skills as a pilot $72 million

A prisoner of war after crashing another jet when he jettisoned himself

Most of us consider McCain's conduct as a POW out of bounds...Dramesi said. "[McCain] told me once -- he was laughing -- and he said, 'I jumped out of six or eight airplanes,' and I was thinking, 'Holy shit! How could anybody still be in the military and lose six or eight planes. That was hilarious. It really was. Here he was talking to a guy who had friends who killed themselves trying to save an airplane. 'I'm not going to suffer the embarrassment of crashing and bailing out.'"

Per you "fuk you" I'm not available so you will have to attend to yourself.

The President talked badly about a War hero Senator dying of cancer. His supporters didn't seem to have a problem with that. Go figure. Double standards all over the Trump supporter groupies.
McCain? Being a prisoner of war who is treated special because daddy was a big wig doesn't make for a hero.

Edit to add; McCain hiding under daddy's shirt tail is no different or any better than Hunter Biden hiding under daddy's shirt tail. Plus giving out information as a sellout to an enemy doesn't make one a hero either.
This is why I have zero respect for dic suckers feigning outrage over Rush...fuk him..and fuk you...

So not only are Trump sycophants happy to have double standards for Trump, they like to say lies and slander a dead war hero to defend Trump. It's that type of behavior why I quit being a Republican and went Independent. I won't lower my level of honesty, respect, and decency to support such a horrible scumbag like Trump.

The man uses a PRAYER breakfast to slam people and his supporters think it is something to brag about. Good lord politics has gone even lower than I ever thought it would.
McCain is not an hero. He's a pos like you.

So not only are Trump sycophants happy to have double standards for Trump, they like to say lies and slander a dead war hero to defend Trump. It's that type of behavior why I quit being a Republican and went Independent. I won't lower my level of honesty, respect, and decency to support such a horrible scumbag like Trump.

The man uses a PRAYER breakfast to slam people and his supporters think it is something to brag about. Good lord politics has gone even lower than I ever thought it would.
They are PROUD of his behavior. PROUD.

And no one should ever pretend to believe that CRCs support our military and our vets.

And no one should ever pretend to believe that CRCs support our military and our vets.
You filth never stop lying. It's good though. Americans can see what kind of trash you are.

They are PROUD of his behavior. PROUD.
Nah, the "Pride" gig belongs to you and those like you. We are happy though that the good Lord has provided a man that will stand up for his people and his country and that you can depend upon. If he turns and goes away from his intended calling for God's purpose to have him in that position then he will fall but that will be on him not those who love the Lord's precepts.

Maybe if you were victimized by a three year campaign designed to illegally remove a fairly elected president from office
based on contrived, phony charges by a cabal of Obama hold overs and cowardly Never Trumpers you would be a tad upset too.

Or are you a sort of Jesus Christ who doesn't hold grudges after an epic political sodomization in front of the watching world?
Congratulations if you are that rare non existent sort of person.

Maybe if you were victimized by a three year campaign designed to illegally remove a fairly elected president from office
based on contrived, phony charges by a cabal of Obama hold overs and cowardly Never Trumpers you would be a tad upset too.

Or are you a sort of Jesus Christ who doesn't hold grudges after an epic political sodomization in front of the watching world?
Congratulations if you are that rare non existent sort of person.

Yes, he plays the victim quite well doesn't he? That's what elitist trolls do. They poke and prod others, pushing things to the limits and then when people start fighting back or he is forced to defend his actions, he plays the victim. He's not a victim, and the only reason you think he is, is he is constantly trying to make his followers think he is fighting for them and anything negative that is shot at him is also an attack on you... his followers. You know what that is called? It's brainwashing and you are a now a member of the Trump cult.

Proving once again how sick democrats are.
Something Rushbo would have said himself

Another claim you can't prove.

You just show up.....drop a turd and leave.

Wonder why ?

You certainly don't make your side look good.

And you certainly don't make yourself look good (but we figured you don't care becasue you keep coming off as stupid).

Yes, he plays the victim quite well doesn't he? That's what elitist trolls do. They poke and prod others, pushing things to the limits and then when people start fighting back or he is forced to defend his actions, he plays the victim. He's not a victim, and the only reason you think he is, is he is constantly trying to make his followers think he is fighting for them and anything negative that is shot at him is also an attack on you... his followers. You know what that is called? It's brainwashing and you are a now a member of the Trump cult.
Do you feel better now that you have struck at the president?

If you don't think Trump hasn't been victimized by a politically motivated coup (two coups, actually) then you have
mental problems because you refuse to recognize reality.

It'll all be over for you in four more years. Try to hang on to your tenuous grip on reality. Or not. I don't care.

I don't listen to Rush much but I do hope he does overcome this. If for no other reason than to have him here in the world to keep agitating the extreme lefties.

Rush was talking about this today.

A black guy called in to say how he is routinely attacked for being conservative & how he enjoys pissing off those people...and Rush was also saying how much fun it is.

They were both having a good yuk over it :)

This is why its best to remain quiet if you don't have anything better to put out there. Sure, you have the freedom to speak your mind, but everyone else has the freedom to resent whatever you say too if they choose to resent whatever you say.

God bless you and Mr. Limbaugh always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back