Trayvon martins mother is starting in

The HOA'S insurance company stupidly decided to settle. They probably didn't want to be called racists.
They settled because the coward they made the so called Neighborhood Watch Captain was a coward with a gun, he would've never approached a gun man and he wouldn't have approached a teenager if he didn't have that gun. I find it amazing how grown men try to defend this coward, it really says a lot about your weak ass as well.

the home owners assosciation got sued by trayvons family because of george's fake neighborhood watch status. only like 4 or 5 people new who he was. the homeowners didnt tell anyone who he was and he was sertified neighborhood watch. he self appointed himself. trayvons family won that one.
I have never been overly impressed with home owners associations. Still it seems the homeowners association would have checked out Zimmerman to see if he was legit and certified.

So Zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch captain and also a wannabe cop. That‘s a bad combination.

He went looking for trouble and it found him. There’s a moral to this story.

Those same people, and probably you too, were quiet when a mob of blacks poured gasoline on a little, old, white, lady and then set her ablaze.

On another note, you sound like an atheist. Are you? A telling sign of an atheist is an aversion to truth.
I wasn’t even aware of the incident you mentioned. The news is my background music so apparently it didn’t get much coverage.

No, I am a Christian not an atheist. What are you?

What “truth” do you feel I have an aversion to? If it involves Zimmerman‘s actions then tell me what you would have done if you had been in Zimmerman’s shoes that night.

Zimmerman could have stayed in his vehicle and not followed Trayvon as the dispatcher instructed him, he was the adult in this situation.
So now it's white people who aren't allowed on public streets, if black hoodlums don't like it n stuff. lol you just can't keep from being a moron.

If it involves Zimmerman‘s actions then tell me what you would have done if you had been in Zimmerman’s shoes that night.
What should Trayvon had done that night? Do you agree that Trayvon was right to circle back and go out of his way to confront and attack George? You keep talking about what George should have done and never mention the guy that attacked him.

Your "aversion" to truth relates to your inability to acknowledge that the fault for Trayvon losing his life is 100% on him.

I have never been overly impressed with home owners associations. Still it seems the homeowners association would have checked out Zimmerman to see if he was legit and certified.

So Zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch captain and also a wannabe cop. That‘s a bad combination.

What do you mean by "certified"? Look, George was violently assaulted and he defended himself. End of story.

trayvn was never a criminal. duide was borderline stalking a kid,

Trayvon wasn't in school, because he was a criminal.
He went back to hit Zimmerman, after he'd already escaped, because he was a stupid criminal.
Now he is a dead criminal.

Stalking? LOL!
You should post the law....I'll be happy to point out your error.

1626970374799.png

Thug life ain't easy, yo!

What do you mean by "certified"? Look, George was violently assaulted and he defended himself. End of story.
It seems Zimmerman created his own neighborhood watch and made himself captain. His neighborhood watch was not part of the national neighborhood watch association.

I am not saying what Zimmerman did was wrong. He was attacked by an individual who planned to seriously injure or possible kill him. Therefore his use of his concealed weapon was legal.

I am saying that it was stupid to ignore the dispatcher’s advise to not follow Martin. By not getting back in his truck he set in motion a series of events that led to Martin’s death. Plus look at all the problems Zimmerman created for himself and for this nation.

It’s like having a disagreement with another person that is starting to elevate into a serious confrontation. If you are legally carrying a concealed weapon it is wisest to just walk away. If that makes you look like a coward to your friends, so be it. If your antagonist pulls a knife on you and you shoot him you will find yourself in BIG legal trouble. You may get off free in the end but it could bankrupt you. A risk benefit analysis would show walking away is the best choice of action. (Sometimes carrying a legally concealed handgun is a limiting factor. It is wise to be extremely polite and non confrontational when packing heat.)

Yesterday I noted that George Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, on February 26, needlessly created the situation in which he claims to have feared for his life. By following Martin for no good reason, against the advice of the police dispatcher, he set up the fight that ended with Martin dead. Now the co-authors of Florida's "stand your ground" self-defense statute, which critics blame for the failure to arrest Zimmerman, are saying (as Lucy Steigerwald noted yesterday evening) that Zimmerman's decision to pursue and confront Martin makes him ineligible for the law's protection. Durell Peaden, who sponsored the 2005 law as a Republican state senator, toldThe Miami Herald Zimmerman should be charged:

They got the goods on him. They need to prosecute whoever shot the kid. He has no protection under my law.

Dennis Baxley, the chief House sponsor of the law, concurs:

Peaden and Baxley, R-Ocala, say their law is a self-defense act. It says law-abiding people have no duty to retreat from an attacker and can meet "force with force." Nowhere does it say that a person has a right to confront another.
The 911 tapes strongly suggest Zimmerman overstepped his bounds, they say, when the Sanford neighborhood crime-watch captain said he was following Trayvon and appeared to ignore a police request to stay away.
"The guy lost his defense right then," said Peaden. "When he said 'I'm following him,' he lost his defense."…
[Baxley] stressed over and over again that "there's nothing in this statute that authorizes people to pursue and confront people."

If you are legally carrying a concealed weapon it is wisest to just walk away. If that makes you look like a coward to your friends, so be it. If your antagonist pulls a knife on you and you shoot him you will find yourself in BIG legal trouble. You may get off free in the end but it could bankrupt you. A risk benefit analysis would show walking away is the best choice of action. (Sometimes carrying a legally concealed handgun is a limiting factor. It is wise to be extremely polite and non confrontational when packing heat.)
On that we both agree. I carry sometimes. And you're right; even if it's justified, shooting someone can be a major hassle.

I am saying that it was stupid to ignore the dispatcher’s advise to not follow Martin.
Well, GZ wanted to know where the perp was going to so that he could alert police upon arrival. A true burglar probably would have been spooked by the unwanted attention and simply fled. Trayvon wasn't a burglar and became offended that "some weird cracker" (his words, remember?) was following him.
We'll never know exactly why TM was angered. Someone speculated that TM may have thought that GZ was gay. LOL. Who knows?

This case never should have gone to court. The police chose not to arrest and the local DA chose not to prosecute. They were both correct. The governor allowed himself to be compelled by the mob (with torches and pitchforks) to appoint a prosecutor to prosecute GZ. It was an unjust prosecution, as the outcome confirmed.

You and I may need to agree to disagree as to whether or not GZ "should" have remained in his car. The truth is that TM was a troubled, violent, young, thug and he got what was coming to him. Had TM beaten GZ to death it would have been just one of thousands of black-on-white assaults that get ignored daily.

that Zimmerman's decision to pursue and confront Martin makes him ineligible for the law's protection. Durell Peaden, who sponsored the 2005 law as a Republican state senator, toldThe Miami Herald Zimmerman should be charged:
There is ZERO evidence that GZ "confronted" TM. On the contrary, TM's friend stated that TM was very close to the apartment and could have gone in but instead chose to go and confront the "weird cracker" that was following him.

Furthermore, GZ was within his right to follow TM or anyone else in public. It's not a crime. It is, however, a crime to attack someone who is "following" another. If one is feeling uncomfortable or threatened, they can certainly call the police. It's not like GZ was "following" GZ literally one-foot behind him. GZ was a fair distance away and posed NO THREAT to TM. TM was annoyed and decided that he was going to beat the shit out GZ.

A lot of people have made some unreasonable, illogical, "leaps" with regard to that case. They're unreasonable and shouldn't be on a jury.

Forum List

Back