Trayvon martins mother is starting in

Trayvon wasn't killed by a police officer at all.

Mr. Zimmerman was a civilian that Mr. Martin decided to attack because he thought he was gay. Z fought back, the rest was history.
thats not true at all. is a want to be cop with anger problems who had no buisness following trayvon at all. trayvon should not have played the tuff kid he endeed getting killed byt the crazoid. and should have called the cops to take care of that crazoid instead.. but you know teengers always wanting to be tough. totaly different situation. i hate the way his mother spouting all this racist white retoric that blm brain washes them with.

thats not true at all. is a want to be cop with anger problems who had no buisness following trayvon at all. trayvon should not have played the tuff kid he endeed getting killed byt the crazoid. and should have called the cops to take care of that crazoid instead.. but you know teengers always wanting to be tough. totaly different situation. i hate the way his mother spouting all this racist white retoric that blm brain washes them with.
You were there huh?

1626647590546.png

Dad on a business trip that day?

What did she do with the chump change she had left after Sharpton's legal fees got 80% of her bling? That would be an indication of just how sad she was over her violent homocidal thug kid won his Darwin Award. If she rally cared about him she would have donated him to a zoo rather than turn him loose on the streets without a leash.

Trayvon wasn't killed by a police officer at all.

Mr. Zimmerman was a civilian that Mr. Martin decided to attack because he thought he was gay. Z fought back, the rest was history.
Seems Mr. Zimmerman has run into a lot of people who think he is gay considering all the trouble he's been in. To include threatening his girlfriend.

What did she do with the chump change she had left after Sharpton's legal fees got 80% of her bling? That would be an indication of just how sad she was over her violent homocidal thug kid won his Darwin Award. If she rally cared about him she would have donated him to a zoo rather than turn him loose on the streets without a leash.
Are you always such a charmer?

no it wasnt he got away with it because the prosicution screwed up.

Sucks to be them. Maybe those prosecutors should have studied their law books a little harder.

I especially liked the way he auctioned off the pistol for $250,000. That was bold. I would have bid on it but there's no way I'd pay over $250 for a POS Kel-Tec PF9.

:laughing0301:

George Zimmerman Gun Sells For $250,000

Last edited:

Forum List

Back