Trayvon martins mother is starting in

You said he should have ran away, I asked why did he have to run away?
He didn't have to run away---he could have stayed there and waited for the cops or called the cops himself....Trayvon, attacked has he had repeatedly done to authority figures.

My Gawd you lie your ass off....Trayvon had a long history of attacking others from behind....he had authority issues. He had done the same to a bus driver and bragged attacking others. he was very very violent. Again, Zimmerman didn't stalk---he simply noticed a suspicious Thief/druggy/assaulter named Trayvon casing his neighborhood and called the cops...the violent theif/druggy/assaulter Trayvon then attacked him and Zimmerman rightly shot his criminal ass. Better Zimmerman get him then than cops or other gangbangers get him later which was going to happen anyways.
no records of him being violent;. if he had been as violent as you say he have police records up the yin yang. never happened.

the home owners assosciation got sued by trayvons family because of george's fake neighborhood watch status. only like 4 or 5 people new who he was. the homeowners didnt tell anyone who he was and he was sertified neighborhood watch. he self appointed himself. trayvons family won that one.
The HOA'S insurance company stupidly decided to settle. They probably didn't want to be called racists.

nop you are trolling making up your own reality.
This stuff isn't debatable, it is in the trial records and there are several threads on it already. You're late to the game and just proving you're a troll with nothing, like the black racists here prove in every thread. Your rookie drivel doesn't scare anybody , nor does playing "I Touched You Last!!!' Come up with a new schtick or we will just start making fun of your relatives.

My Gawd you lie your ass off....Trayvon had a long history of attacking others from behind....he had authority issues.
Quote some of the incidents where he attacked folks from behind.

He had done the same to a bus driver and bragged attacking others. he was very very violent.

Well post the links Turtle Shit, shouldn't be too hard.

Again, Zimmerman didn't stalk---he simply noticed a suspicious Thief/druggy/assaulter named Trayvon casing his neighborhood and called the cops...the violent theif/druggy/assaulter Trayvon then attacked him and Zimmerman rightly shot his criminal ass. Better Zimmerman get him then than cops or other gangbangers get him later which was going to happen anyways.

You are just a bitter, racist hag. When you were a teenager did a black teenager dump you or give you the cold shoulder, if Trayvon were white you would've been screaming for the death penalty for that coward Zimmerman. Trayvon wasn't breaking in laws by walking down the street talking on his cellphone minding his damn business. The jury was made up of white racist hags just like you and that is the only reason that coward ass murderer walked, but his day is coming.

Forum List

Back