Trayvon martins mother is starting in

Oh I'm sure George would have not done anything if he could predict the future.

Next you're going to suggest that, if I had known the winning lottery numbers in advance, that I should have played those numbers rather than the losing numbers I chose.
Well I am rotten about predicting the future but if I had been in Zimmerman’s shoes that night I would have returned to and stayed in my truck or went on my way.

Well I am rotten about predicting the future but if I had been in Zimmerman’s shoes that night I would have returned to and stayed in my truck or went on my way.
Well, considering the left's opposition to stopping, let alone prosecuting criminals, I agree that it's best to let violent criminals hurt others and to stick to myself. Not my problem.

Well, considering the left's opposition to stopping, let alone prosecuting criminals, I agree that it's best to let violent criminals hurt others and to stick to myself. Not my problem.
well violent george did hurt anoither and kill them.

I prefer to notify the police if I see something suspicious. If the dispatcher advises me to do something or not to do something I will comply.

I don’t get paid to be a cop and I don’t pretend to be one.

I am willing to use my legally concealed handgun for legitimate self defense or to stop a serious attack on another person but I use situational awareness to try to avoid being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Forum List

Back