Travel Ban 2.0 DejaVu?

quit shitting on the principles of this country
A principle of our country is to accept refugees from war torn countries invaded by our enemies even though we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
LOL
we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
I've tole ya and TOLE ya, We do vet them for two f-ing years and we know as well as anyone can who they are. No system is perfect; I'm all for improvements, too. It is the ban that won't solve anything. Do a deep dive into how to slow/stop terrorist recruitment in this country and stiffen up procedures on Visas, such as looking at their social media (ala San Bernardino). Also look at how to keep would-be terrorists from having their investigations by the FBI ended (two of our most recent terrorist attacks were investigated by the FBI and closed without enough evidence).
THE PEOPLE WHO DO IT SAID IT CANT BE DONE PROPERLY
Then they should be replaced by people that can do it properly. How hard can it be to check on someones social media and personal history?
You are talking about countries where peoples house floors are dirt or sand. They don't have paper trail twitter and shit.
Every person is vetted for at least two years. I posted the process a couple of weeks ago, just look it up

A principle of our country is to accept refugees from war torn countries invaded by our enemies even though we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
LOL
I've tole ya and TOLE ya, We do vet them for two f-ing years and we know as well as anyone can who they are. No system is perfect; I'm all for improvements, too. It is the ban that won't solve anything. Do a deep dive into how to slow/stop terrorist recruitment in this country and stiffen up procedures on Visas, such as looking at their social media (ala San Bernardino). Also look at how to keep would-be terrorists from having their investigations by the FBI ended (two of our most recent terrorist attacks were investigated by the FBI and closed without enough evidence).
Then they should be replaced by people that can do it properly. How hard can it be to check on someones social media and personal history?
Employees in the Trump administration must pass a "purity" test. If at any time in their life they said something even the least bit in agreement with a Democrat, then they cant be hired. You just cant believe the number of positions that are not filled
He has appointed dems you lying dumbfuck
who?

Employees in the Trump administration must pass a "purity" test. If at any time in their life they said something even the least bit in agreement with a Democrat, then they cant be hired. You just cant believe the number of positions that are not filled
who?
Flynn

LOL
You are talking about countries where peoples house floors are dirt or sand. They don't have paper trail twitter and shit.
Every person is vetted for at least two years. I posted the process a couple of weeks ago, just look it up

Its amazing how leftists approve of abuse of power.
And they wonder why they get called Stalinists...
These words will hopefully sink the President's dream of shutting the door. This is the Court's argument. We know what he's actually aiming for; I recall him saying not long ago that they may well add additional countries to the list as they go along. This is what I fear--that if this is approved, it will only be the beginning.

https://cdn.theguardian.tv/mainwebsite/2015/12/08/151208Trumpmuslims_desk.mp4

who?
Flynn
He was no democrat

Still waiting for those Democrats Rump appointed

who?
Flynn
He was no democrat

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa.../10-things-you-didnt-know-about-michael-Flynn
Its like you know nothing. He was even in obamas cabinet.

who?
Flynn
He was no democrat

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa.../10-things-you-didnt-know-about-michael-Flynn

Registered Democrats dont become Rumps national security advisor,
Registered Democrats do not become keynote speakers at a republican convention

who?
Flynn
He was no democrat

I don't even know why I bother with you. Its bad to lie to other people. Its even worse to lie to yourself.
Enjoy your delusion, dumbfuck.

He was no democrat

I don't even know why I bother with you. Its bad to lie to other people. Its even worse to lie to yourself.
Enjoy your delusion, dumbfuck.

When did the last Democrat give a keynote speech at a Republican convention?

I saw that interview when it happened, and Comey continued by saying they go to other sources to get as much information as possible. No refugee from these six countries has completed a terrorist attack in this country. None. The ban is barking up the wrong tree.
Stopping all foreigners from entering this country is NOT going to happen. It shouldn't happen, for economic as well as humanitarian reasons. No one--not you, not Comey, not anybody--can see into the heart of a man or see into the future to see what he might do in ten or fifteen years. If there are no terrorist connections, no criminal activity, you will never know for sure if a Muslim will become a jihadist. But the people doing this work seem to be doing a good job. Most of our terrorists have been home grown.
Why are you so dead set against looking at that fact?

I would definitely block Saudi's and Yemeni's though.

That's where the terrorist rat holes are.

That political hack said it was "discrimination based on nationality" What a load of bullshit.
He should be ashamed of himself.
More and more I see you appreciating abuse of power, old lady.
Its the Presidents job FFS
I actually think it is the President abusing the power, for no sensible reason. That's where we differ.

I saw that interview when it happened, and Comey continued by saying they go to other sources to get as much information as possible. No refugee from these six countries has completed a terrorist attack in this country. None. The ban is barking up the wrong tree.
Stopping all foreigners from entering this country is NOT going to happen. It shouldn't happen, for economic as well as humanitarian reasons. No one--not you, not Comey, not anybody--can see into the heart of a man or see into the future to see what he might do in ten or fifteen years. If there are no terrorist connections, no criminal activity, you will never know for sure if a Muslim will become a jihadist. But the people doing this work seem to be doing a good job. Most of our terrorists have been home grown.
Why are you so dead set against looking at that fact?

Somalia :thup:

That political hack said it was "discrimination based on nationality" What a load of bullshit.
He should be ashamed of himself.
More and more I see you appreciating abuse of power, old lady.
Its the Presidents job FFS
I actually think it is the President abusing the power, for no sensible reason. That's where we differ.
You can be wrong if you want. Again :D
It is one of his duties. Do you need me to link the duties of the POTUS for you?
BTW, it was based on passed legislation and outstanding policies :thup:
H.R.158 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015

Yes, bravo! Not. Unless you wish for this here-
At least three injured in French school shooting, one arrested: officials
France thwarts suspected new terror attack

Hawaii and Maryland have put a STOP on Travel Ban 2.0 before it could take effect today. I say BRAVO!!!!

Maybe it is a political maneuver, "judicial overreach," as our President says, but if so, I'm glad there are still people in this country willing to go out on a limb and fight outrageous ideas such as the Executive Order, whether it is exactly within the scope of their job or not.

Last night Trump referred to 2.0 as a "watered down version" of his original E.O., which was lambasted by the courts on numerous fronts. Now he's making noise about going back to the original order--yeah, that should work well! It will be a sweet day when the Supreme Court tells him to quit shitting on the principles of this country and "BTW NO, you can't do this, so stop trying."

Last edited:
Trumps ban targets muslims . He's said so on many occasions . His own words are screwing him over .

His reasoning is not strong enough to get the court to bypass the 1st amendment.

Trumps ban targets muslims . He's said so on many occasions . His own words are screwing him over .

His reasoning is not strong enough to get the court to bypass the 1st amendment.
IKR? I hate he is trampling on the 1.7B muslims in those 6 countries constitutional rights. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back