Travel Ban 2.0 DejaVu?

I was wondering, could Trump simply issue a new travel ban that mirrored the last one that was struck down every time one is struck down?

I don't see why not. It would essentially put a perpetual travel ban in place.
could essentially last longer than the original LOL
well played!

Its amazing how leftists approve of abuse of power.
And they wonder why they get called Stalinists...

Trump should just stop all immigration, period. We gain nothing with a constant flow of people taking our jobs and sucking up our social resources. Does $20 Trillion in debt ring any bells?
What does our debt have to do with immigration? Absolutely nothing
That's one of the most retarded things I have ever heard of.
You think people getting free entitlements and not paying taxes doesn't effect our $$? LOL

All you can expect from bed wetting libturds is retarded bullshit.

You aren't under the impression that imbecile has the capacity for actual "THINKING" are you? Just like every other moonbat drone, he will ignore the obvious, and parrot inane libturd psycobabble.

These parasites are beneath contempt.

quit shitting on the principles of this country
A principle of our country is to accept refugees from war torn countries invaded by our enemies even though we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
LOL
we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
I've tole ya and TOLE ya, We do vet them for two f-ing years and we know as well as anyone can who they are. No system is perfect; I'm all for improvements, too. It is the ban that won't solve anything. Do a deep dive into how to slow/stop terrorist recruitment in this country and stiffen up procedures on Visas, such as looking at their social media (ala San Bernardino). Also look at how to keep would-be terrorists from having their investigations by the FBI ended (two of our most recent terrorist attacks were investigated by the FBI and closed without enough evidence).

Trump should just stop all immigration, period. We gain nothing with a constant flow of people taking our jobs and sucking up our social resources. Does $20 Trillion in debt ring any bells?
What does our debt have to do with immigration? Absolutely nothing
That's one of the most retarded things I have ever heard of.
You think people getting free entitlements and not paying taxes doesn't effect our $$? LOL

All you can expect from bed wetting libturds is retarded bullshit.

You aren't under the impression that imbecile has the capacity for actual "THINKING" are you? Just like every other moonbat drone, he will ignore the obvious, and parrot inane libturd psycobabble.

These parasites are beneath contempt.

what about E.T.? can he fly back to earth?

A principle of our country is to accept refugees from war torn countries invaded by our enemies even though we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
LOL
I've tole ya and TOLE ya, We do vet them for two f-ing years and we know as well as anyone can who they are. No system is perfect; I'm all for improvements, too. It is the ban that won't solve anything. Do a deep dive into how to slow/stop terrorist recruitment in this country and stiffen up procedures on Visas, such as looking at their social media (ala San Bernardino). Also look at how to keep would-be terrorists from having their investigations by the FBI ended (two of our most recent terrorist attacks were investigated by the FBI and closed without enough evidence).
THE PEOPLE WHO DO IT SAID IT CANT BE DONE PROPERLY
He wants the ban so they can figure out how to do it properly. That's why its TEMPORARY
"hey boss, our business hasn't figured out to run this new line properly. We need to shut it down so we quit wasting materials and time and are too rushed to work on figuring it out"
"No. Just continue it." Says the retarded dumbfuck who bankrupted his company.

OldLady, why do you feel un-elected, faggot, anti-White racists appointed by neocon qu33rs like Bush and Obama have more power than The President of the United States?
We have 3 equal branches of government, Hoss

That's right, three branches of government that are there only to ensure that the Prog agenda will never be tampered with.

We have three branches that are essentially dedicated to abortion, illegal immigration, the nanny state, and exponentially increasing debt that will snuff out the country.

And how did YOUR FAMILY get here ??????????????????????

What exactly is so outrageous about finding out who is coming to our country? I find corrupt judges making political decisions they have no authority to make on baseless arguments much more outrageous and dangerous to our nation

I agree. These morons obviously don't think the death cult will hurt Americans.

They should take a good look at Europe where the death cult was allowed in if they wanted in.

The same ban was used in 2011 but I didn't see one protest against it.

You can't cure stupid until Americans in America get killed.

LOL
Not true, sweetie. Not true at all

OldLady, why do you feel un-elected, faggot, anti-White racists appointed by neocon qu33rs like Bush and Obama have more power than The President of the United States?

That's right, three branches of government that are there only to ensure that the Prog agenda will never be tampered with.

We have three branches that are essentially dedicated to abortion, illegal immigration, the nanny state, and exponentially increasing debt that will snuff out the country.
Three branches run by republicans? You are dumber than dirt

LOL
Then they should be replaced by people that can do it properly. How hard can it be to check on someones social media and personal history?

LOL
Then they should be replaced by people that can do it properly. How hard can it be to check on someones social media and personal history?
Employees in the Trump administration must pass a "purity" test. If at any time in their life they said something even the least bit in agreement with a Democrat, then they cant be hired. You just cant believe the number of positions that are not filled

LOL
Rubes dont believe in the concept of improving things. They lack the ability to improve anything. It either works for them instantly or its discarded since they cant figure out how to fix things.

LOL
Employees in the Trump administration must pass a "purity" test. If at any time in their life they said something even the least bit in agreement with a Democrat, then they cant be hired. You just cant believe the number of positions that are not filled
Drumpf has agreed with many Dems. He should fire himself.

Three branches run by republicans? You are dumber than dirt

Republicans? Republicans started the Progressive movement dingleberry. There is no opposition party.

When the GOP lose control, you can bank on the notion that the debt will be higher, illegal immigration will be rampant, and Obamacare will still be the law of the land, only, it will be more expensive and probably a watered down version. All that will be left would be to start another war, preferably against a country that can't defend itself like Libya

LOL
Not true, sweetie. Not true at all
link?

LOL
You are talking about countries where peoples house floors are dirt or sand. They don't have paper trail twitter and shit.

LOL
He has appointed dems you lying dumbfuck

LOL
You are talking about countries where peoples house floors are dirt or sand. They don't have paper trail twitter and shit.
Even if that was true what does that have to do with what I said? Most people in the world have internet access via a phone.

Forum List

Back