Transgender woman banned from Idaho store

They need to have a unisex bathroom possibly for adults only, and post a sign that transgenders are welcome to use that one.

For the cost that the ACLU would sue, they can install a one person bathroom. big deal.

Oh, Hell No! Let the ladies deal with the long lines in the "johns". If you make unisex restrooms, then the guys will have to deal with those lines as well. I say keep public restrooms divided by gender!!!!!!! I guess separate but equal does have its value!

Immie

To me, the ladies room is where you should go if you are born a female and if you were born a male, the men's room is where you are to go to.
Just seems fair to me, if it's not about gender anymore, but simply about sexuality, then why should straight men be prohibited from the womens restroom, when gay men are not prohibited from straight mens restrooms?

Then we can start talking about shower rooms.

If we are making gender irrevelent, lets go all the way with it......:evil:
I am guessing that it all comes down to privacy. I know that privacy is sadly not a right, but if a person has not done anything to deserve losing such a thing, then to me, it shouldn't be taken from them.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

To me, the ladies room is where you should go if you are born a female and if you were born a male, the men's room is where you are to go to.
Just seems fair to me, if it's not about gender anymore, but simply about sexuality, then why should straight men be prohibited from the womens restroom, when gay men are not prohibited from straight mens restrooms?

Then we can start talking about shower rooms.

If we are making gender irrevelent, lets go all the way with it......:evil:
I am guessing that it all comes down to privacy. I know that privacy is sadly not a right, but if a person has not done anything to deserve losing such a thing, then to me, it shouldn't be taken from them.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Can't agree with you MORE!

I see a dude in a dress walking into a restroom I know my wife is in........

Well, he better have brought extra makeup:evil:

Do men deal with a lot of transgenders in the men's room? Do you have women who do a crappy job of trying to appear to be men and using the men's room?

If there a lot of transgenders using the women's room, they must be really good at passing for women because I can only recall the one. If there are more, I couldn't tell the difference. I would think sincerely transgendered, do a good job before they start going to the women's room. I think it's just the perv's that throw on a dress, shave, pluck and put on a wig. Transgendered will take hormonal therapy, take vocal coaching etc...

In my opinion Nature has played a cruel trick on homosexuals, the transgender category being the most extreme and often pathetic example of that.

I personally know one male who was surgically transformed. This individual is relatively fortunate because he was exceptionally feminine as a male and when made up presented an acceptably feminine appearance. But I've seen a few trannies on television (The Jerry Springer Show) who inspire pity because of their inescapably masculine features and bearing. They present what is best described as a comically bizarre appearance.

While all of the transgender examples I've seen have been males, presumably transformed by removing the penis and installing breasts, I'm not aware of any surgical means of transforming females into males. (Are there any such procedures?)

I believe medical science, having just begun to understand the cause of homosexuality, which is hormonal, will in time learn to chemically adjust the imbalance that condemns some otherwise normal people to lives of undeserved suffering.

most transgendered only go half way with the surgery.... which is essentially a boob job and some hormones.

Yes there are surgeries for women to have male parts... it is just not ....very impressive shall we say. Just as the males prefer to keep their male parts since they dont want to lose their ability of sexual gratification.

Wasn't there a disabled toilet she could have used? You don't pee standing up in the women's loos, if you identify as female, you should be peeing sitting down.

Do men deal with a lot of transgenders in the men's room? Do you have women who do a crappy job of trying to appear to be men and using the men's room?

If there a lot of transgenders using the women's room, they must be really good at passing for women because I can only recall the one. If there are more, I couldn't tell the difference. I would think sincerely transgendered, do a good job before they start going to the women's room. I think it's just the perv's that throw on a dress, shave, pluck and put on a wig. Transgendered will take hormonal therapy, take vocal coaching etc...

Why call them perv's? Can't they just be part timers? Maybe they just throw on wigs etc. when hot tall young blondes go into restrooms. Maybe that's who they relate to best, and what business is it of mine to judge them on their ability to disguise themselves.

Just trying to be all inclusive......

NOT

In my opinion Nature has played a cruel trick on homosexuals, the transgender category being the most extreme and often pathetic example of that.

I personally know one male who was surgically transformed. This individual is relatively fortunate because he was exceptionally feminine as a male and when made up presented an acceptably feminine appearance. But I've seen a few trannies on television (The Jerry Springer Show) who inspire pity because of their inescapably masculine features and bearing. They present what is best described as a comically bizarre appearance.

While all of the transgender examples I've seen have been males, presumably transformed by removing the penis and installing breasts, I'm not aware of any surgical means of transforming females into males. (Are there any such procedures?)

I believe medical science, having just begun to understand the cause of homosexuality, which is hormonal, will in time learn to chemically adjust the imbalance that condemns some otherwise normal people to lives of undeserved suffering.

most transgendered only go half way with the surgery.... which is essentially a boob job and some hormones.

Yes there are surgeries for women to have male parts... it is just not ....very impressive shall we say. Just as the males prefer to keep their male parts since they dont want to lose their ability of sexual gratification.

Chaz Bono only went half way. He is still a she whose girlfriends have a bad habit of leaving him for guys with all their man parts.

Why call them perv's? Can't they just be part timers? Maybe they just throw on wigs etc. when hot tall young blondes go into restrooms. Maybe that's who they relate to best, and what business is it of mine to judge them on their ability to disguise themselves.

Just trying to be all inclusive......

NOT

*shudders* Caught the sarcasm, but no. :eusa_hand: No space for part timers. Really, no. I'm sure there's some cross-dresser that thinks I'm a bitch but I'll live with it.

Wasn't there a disabled toilet she could have used? You don't pee standing up in the women's loos, if you identify as female, you should be peeing sitting down.

ya think?

which is why that one is not transgendered.

Chaz Bono only went half way. He is still a she whose girlfriends have a bad habit of leaving him for guys with all their man parts.

All she did was have a boob job. And in my opinion has only gone 1/3 of the way...

even if she does not want a dick.... she could have a hysterectomy and get rid of those girlie ovaries.

A Gay uncle of mine told me that America will be shocked to see what crawls out of the closet when that door is fully opened...he is against Gay marriage for that reason. He says it will sicken Americans and they will turn away from excepting the "Gay Agenda"...watch out what you wish for.

Sure.

I live in San Francisco, the city that just outlawed nudity because it offends the progressives, you might be surprised how little tolerance this country actually has.

No problem using the restroom with a transgender! I know I am not what they are looking for.

Forum List

Back