Transgender teen: 'My death needs to mean something'

Well, I was born white, but I feel I might be black. No matter what I do, I will never be black, be on welfare and get reparation money. I want someone else to pay for my mortgage, free gas and free phone.
Well, Michael Jackson was born a poor black boy and ended up being a rich white woman. I suppose anything is possible.

Well, I was born white, but I feel I might be black. No matter what I do, I will never be black, be on welfare and get reparation money. I want someone else to pay for my mortgage, free gas and free phone.
Well, Michael Jackson was born a poor black boy and ended up being a rich white woman. I suppose anything is possible.

:lmao:

But seriously though...or should I say "Syriusly"? This boy dying from a farcical non-scientific psuedo-cult's (American Psychological Association and outbranchings like the erstwhile "AMA") cult edict is a crying shame. It needs to stop. And in this sense, most seriously, this boy's death SHOULD mean something..

very sad that that young man's parents didn't get him the mental help he so obviously needed
SO Sad that LGBT activists have made it illegal to get him the help he needed -their desire is to keep perverts perverted.

Forum List

Back