Transgender teacher tells kindergarteners that doctors make an incorrect “guess” on babies gender when they are born

Read the Koran.
I did----Picthall in its entirety LONG AGO---Muhummad never repudiated female circumcision
as reported in the koran (or hadiths if you like to
make a distinction) He DID advise against "drastic
surgery" SHEEEEEESH. Many islamic clerics
support the practice despite the present "anti-fad" |
I also have the YUSUF ALI version, somewhere---
assuming hubby did not dump it----it is replete with
commentary----in english

are you saying a private school shouldnt be allowed to have a class on it? It couldnt be a core credit toward graduation but I dont see how the state could outlaw such a class.

A class that discusses it is one thing, a class that uses it as a basis of a curricula, to teach them how to do the things IN IT would be another.

I did----Picthall in its entirety LONG AGO---Muhummad never repudiated female circumcision
as reported in the koran (or hadiths if you like to
make a distinction) He DID advise against "drastic
surgery" SHEEEEEESH. Many islamic clerics
support the practice despite the present "anti-fad" |
I also have the YUSUF ALI version, somewhere---
assuming hubby did not dump it----it is replete with
commentary----in english
I've read Pickthal.

There is a difference between local parent control and the idiocy you are proposing trying to get a "gotcha" moment.

No one likes an absolutist.
Its not a gotcha moment. This is a charter school. They are specifically made for their sought after criteria, like any private. Telling a private school what to teach goes against the First Amendment.

I've read Pickthal.
read it again if you can locate your copy. I gave
mine to a Pakistani surgeon who had never read
the Koran in any language-----at that time "long
ago" ---he told me that there existed no translation
into Urdu-----even the Picthall version was fairly new
back then

Its not a gotcha moment. This is a charter school. They are specifically made for their sought after criteria, like any private. Telling a private school what to teach goes against the First Amendment.
not entirely----children are protected even in
private schools----by LAW

The government tells private schools what bare minimums they have to teach all the time.

Would the government allow a Hezbollah charter school teach kids how to make suicide vests?

It just never ends.

5F4712A4-499C-4440-9C92-624406C7A6DB.jpeg

No they don't. That thing is a liar and spewing out nonsense for the sake of a agenda.

Boys are born with enough penis they can be circumcised soon after. So if they have enough dick to have that done then they are easily identified.

I've seen enough newborns during my peds clinicals for school to know even I can easily identify a boy and a girl.

How does that work in real life?
You can get an abortion in many states under 18 without a parents consent. That's a major surgery and a major psychological event for most women. You cannot however get your ears pierced.

I am confused. I thought you wanted local parent control.
You are confused.

You see, the debate is centered around removing the 'schools' authority to teach inappropriate and ethically questionable practices.

Parents have never been free to just kill their own children, why would you think they are free to mutilate them?

No they don't. That thing is a liar and spewing out nonsense for the sake of a agenda.

Boys are born with enough penis they can be circumcised soon after. So if they have enough dick to have that done then they are easily identified.

I've seen enough newborns during my peds clinicals for school to know even I can easily identify a boy and a girl.
there are some very strange ANOMALOUS situations----doc

Transgender Teacher Tells Kindergarteners that Doctors Make an Incorrect ‘Guess’ on Babies’ Gender When They Are Born (VIDEO​

These mentally deranged lunatics are teaching your kids all the wrong and by the time reality gets back to normal if ever the medical field will consider these same people as mentally raping children using pysch warfare.
Those who don’t know your kids are being destroyed mentally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody fighting this bs your part of the mental club you hvae no logic, common sense it’s argument unless you have that UNINDOCTRINATED BRAIN you won’t ever see what the rest of society keeps telling you shit for brains .

He sounds as ignorant of intersex kids as a Republican.

Forum List

Back