Transgender teacher tells kindergarteners that doctors make an incorrect “guess” on babies gender when they are born

What is the benefit in amputating a child's arms? First do no harm.
in fact, there is no benefit to any form of
female circumcision either. In logic "choosing
to amputate ......." by parents is SIMPLY the greater
case. There are people who argue that Piercing
the ear of a baby girl is also unethical---no benefit

Transgender Teacher Tells Kindergarteners that Doctors Make an Incorrect ‘Guess’ on Babies’ Gender When They Are Born (VIDEO​

These mentally deranged lunatics are teaching your kids all the wrong and by the time reality gets back to normal if ever the medical field will consider these same people as mentally raping children using pysch warfare.
Those who don’t know your kids are being destroyed mentally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody fighting this bs your part of the mental club you hvae no logic, common sense it’s argument unless you have that UNINDOCTRINATED BRAIN you won’t ever see what the rest of society keeps telling you shit for brains .

They do make an incorrect guess. They deem the baby human.

It's not the same thing. Don't trivialize the problem.
Why is it fundamentally different? If I BELIEVE that my arms or any other appendage are not part of me how is that different than me BELIEVING my penis isnt a part of me? That's what's going on here. It's not a physical problem it's a mental one. Which is why suicide rates among transgendered individuals are still well above normal averages even after surgery. And that's really the tragedy here. We are basically ignoring a mental problem thinking we are going to solve it with a physical solution and the only people who suffer in the end are the transgendered.

This appears to be a charter school, not a public school. Like other private schools they can teach...whatever, yes?

Checking the school website, they have a big commitment to diversity. This is not the teacher, but the school.

Why is it fundamentally different? If I BELIEVE that my arms or any other appendage are not part of me how is that different than me BELIEVING my penis isnt a part of me? That's what's going on here. It's not a physical problem it's a mental one. Which is why suicide rates among transgendered individuals are still well above normal averages even after surgery. And that's really the tragedy here. We are basically ignoring a mental problem thinking we are going to solve it with a physical solution and the only people who suffer in the end are the transgendered.

Worse than ignoring, we are watching people actively trying to INCREASE the number of people having these issues, in order to bolster their position as a minority class, as well as swelling the numbers of the overall LGBT(add current letter salad here) minority class.

This appears to be a charter school, not a public school. Like other private schools they can teach...whatever, yes?

Even private schools have to have some basic curricula regulations, just like homeschooling.

Should the "anarchist cookbook" be used as a curricula base?

Don't lecture me. It's a damned difficult problem.

in fact, there is no benefit to any form of
female circumcision either. In logic "choosing
to amputate ......." by parents is SIMPLY the greater
case. There are people who argue that Piercing
the ear of a baby girl is also unethical---no benefit
Pierced ears are not an issue. Male and female circumcision came from ancient Egypt for the priestly class. Muhammad cautioned against female circumcision.

Pierced ears are not an issue. Male and female circumcision came from ancient Egypt for the priestly class. Muhammad cautioned against female circumcision.
It is correct that circumcision probably started
in Egypt but a lie to claim that Muhummad
"cautioned against it" You parrot standard
islamic CURRENT propaganda. Female
circumcision amongst muslims STILL remains
fairly common amongst Egyptian muslims and
exists in just about all places with significant
muslim populations. Try reading the Saudi
medical journals (in english) and READ YOUR
KORAN!!!!!! Pierced ears are an issue for some
people. IN FACT my now deceased aunt was a
Jeweler and did do ear piercing-----but she
declined in the case of babies

It is correct that circumcision probably started
in Egypt but a lie to claim that Muhummad
"cautioned against it" You parrot standard
islamic CURRENT propaganda. Female
circumcision amongst muslims STILL remains
fairly common amongst Egyptian muslims and
exists in just about all places with significant
muslim populations. Try reading the Saudi
medical journals (in english) and READ YOUR
KORAN!!!!!! Pierced ears are an issue for some
people. IN FACT my now deceased aunt was a
Jeweler and did do ear piercing-----but she
declined in the case of babies
Read the Koran.

Even private schools have to have some basic curricula regulations, just like homeschooling.

Should the "anarchist cookbook" be used as a curricula base?
are you saying a private school shouldnt be allowed to have a class on it? It couldnt be a core credit toward graduation but I dont see how the state could outlaw such a class.

Forum List

Back