Transgender teacher tells kindergarteners that doctors make an incorrect “guess” on babies gender when they are born

How does that work in real life?
The student tells a teacher that they are pregnant and want an abortion. A school official, a teacher or the school nurse, then takes them to have the abortion. The law in some states even says they don' have to inform the parents.

Abortion IS SURGERY.

So, if we have degenerated to the point where we don't need parents' permission to end life, why not for other things as well?

There is a reason for the term, 'slippery slope'.

The student tells a teacher that they are pregnant and want an abortion. A school official, a teacher or the school nurse, then takes them to have the abortion. The law in some states even says they don' have to inform the parents.

Abortion IS SURGERY.

So, if we have degenerated to the point where we don't need parents' permission to end life, why not for other things as well?

There is a reason for the term, 'slippery slope'.
Only if it is a medical emergency.

You can get an abortion in many states under 18 without a parents consent. That's a major surgery and a major psychological event for most women. You cannot however get your ears pierced.
It is not clear to me that a 16 year old needs
parental consent for ear piercing---I doubt it.
Since when is early abortion "major surgery"--
Sometimes all that is needed is a D & C ---
Dilatation and Curettage-----insertion of a device
into uterus via cervix and a scraping of the wall
of the Uterus

It is now a felony in Okiehoma to get an abortion, it will be easily shot down when it hits the Supreme Court but the right wants to bankrupt the system in the meantime....

It is now a felony in Okiehoma to get an abortion, it will be easily shot down when it hits the Supreme Court but the right wants to bankrupt the system in the meantime....
why are you lying about oklahoma??

it is not illegal to get an abortion,,

So many people who have never taught and haven't been anywhere near a school in decades insist they know more about what goes on in schools than actual teachers. Makes sooooooo much sense.

It is not clear to me that a 16 year old needs
parental consent for ear piercing---I doubt it.
Since when is early abortion "major surgery"--
Sometimes all that is needed is a D & C ---
Dilatation and Curettage-----insertion of a device
into uterus via cervix and a scraping of the wall
of the Uterus
A D&C is more dangerous and invasive than rape.

Forum List

Back