Transgender teacher tells kindergarteners that doctors make an incorrect “guess” on babies gender when they are born

This is why Florida passed the "don't let Democrats groom my kids bill"

Other states have passed the "don't let Democrats mutilate small children " bill.

Democrats want to take kids away from parents if they refuse to help groom and mutilate their children.
Mutilate? Surely you aren't talking about circumcision?

The ends always justify the means to the true believers.

These mass psychosis events never end well, either.

I'm looking forward to the eventual collapse of the whole woke thing, hopefully from internal gutting.

In the end, the Jacobins run out of Girondists and start gunning for other Jacobins.

All I know is , these loons teaching kids are getting way to secure about themselves—

I sense this will be a trap for gays, and trans all these issues making them before other ppl there is a trap being set and you can’t get these dumb sob’s to understand this.
Their first trained word “ your a phobe” man fk you———-ppl are trying to help you ignorant fkrs!!

Yes. It's a problem in Sudan. But are Democrats practicing FGM?

Wrong question to ask. If Dems support surgery for under 18 people identifying as trans, then they are supporting mutilation of both men and women.

Same as hormone treatment, and puberty blockers, which do the same damn thing.

Wrong question to ask. If Dems support surgery for under 18 people identifying as trans, then they are supporting mutilation of both men and women.

Same as hormone treatment, and puberty blockers, which do the same damn thing.
Do they support surgery for people under age 18?

Do they support surgery for people under age 18?

They oppose laws banning surgery, hormones, and puberty blockers for those under 18.

If they oppose said laws, it's implied they support said use of surgery, hormones and puberty blockers.

I'm looking forward to the eventual collapse of the whole woke thing, hopefully from internal gutting.

In the end, the Jacobins run out of Girondists and start gunning for other Jacobins.

Puritans always have their litmus tests and there is inevitable inflation involved as each tries to outdo the next.

What I cannot understand is how there are people close to my own age who SHOULD be snorting in derision at this lunacy, but just go along with it with nary a hint of self-awareness necessary to realize they are now believing silly things they did not believe in 5 years ago, much less 10, 20 or 50.

They oppose laws banning surgery, hormones, and puberty blockers for those under 18.

If they oppose said laws, it's implied they support said use of surgery, hormones and puberty blockers.
Don't you think that's a decision for parents and their doctors?

Mutilate? Surely you aren't talking about circumcision?
No. Americans had to pass the "don't let Democrats mutilate kindergarteners" bill because Democrats think it is okay to perform sex changes on small children.

Don't you think that's a decision for parents and their doctors?

No, because of the long term consequences and the current fad status of the whole transgender thing.

Would you be OK with parents and a doctor supporting a kid who didn't want his arms anymore having his arms removed?

No. Americans had to pass the "don't let Democrats mutilate kindergarteners" bill because Democrats think it is okay to perform sex changes on small children.
I have never been faced with such a problem. I did babysit a toddler years ago that had both male and female genitals. Charlie was undergoing a series of surgeries.

No, because of the long term consequences and the current fad status of the whole transgender thing.

Would you be OK with parents and a doctor supporting a kid who didn't want his arms anymore having his arms removed?
It's not the same thing. Don't trivialize the problem.

Forum List

Back