Zone1 Transgender redux

I prefer the results of scientific inquiry to ouija boards and seance rituals.

And yet, here you are, putting everything you have into promoting a line of insane bullshit that is much more akin to Ouija® boards and séance rituals than to anything having any support from any genuine science.

Psychology is probably among the least objective of sciences. In any case, someone who is biologically male, but who believes himself to be a woman is prima facie not psychologically healthy, no matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery he has had done to himself to reinforce that delusion.

Exactly. 'Psychology' is full of mentally ill 'professionals' and frauds as well and political 'activists' to boot. They're advocates, not scientists, and openly admit to that.

ding

This seems a more appropriate place to continue our discussion.

Here is the original link I provided which was an article published by Cleveland Clinic giving a general summation of findings from a multitude of studies being done on transgenderism.

Research on the Transgender Brain: What You Should Know

You have decided to concentrate on this one in particular.

Specific cerebral activation due to visual erotic stimuli in male-to-female transsexuals compared with male and female controls: an fMRI study - PubMed

Which was a study on a response to erotic stimuli in male to female trans participants compared to responses to that same stimuli in biologically female participants. Your main argument (supported by the anecdotal evidence of your friend from college) is that sex preference can change and that gay men would have the same response to erotic stimuli as straight women. The first part can be dismissed out of hand. Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence. As for the second part the introduction to that study explains why that isn't possible.

Introduction: Transsexuals harbor the strong feeling of having been born to the wrong sex. There is a continuing controversial discussion of whether or not transsexualism has a biological representation. Differences between males and females in terms of functional imaging during erotic stimuli have been previously described, revealing gender-specific results.

Notice the bolded section there? It's telling you that there are male/female biological differences in response to erotic stimulus and that the brains of gay men respond in the same manner as straight men to erotic stimulus as do gay and straight women.

Any other questions?
What I want to know is why we aren't seeing women identifying as guys rushing to play men's sports ?
I am told constantly that a women or a man identifying as the other is that gender. I would love to see a boxer chick that identifies as a dude get in the ring with the current heavy weight champion.

What I want to know is why we aren't seeing women identifying as guys rushing to play men's sports ?
I am told constantly that a women or a man identifying as the other is that gender. I would love to see a boxer chick that identifies as a dude get in the ring with the current heavy weight champion.
What you hear and what's actually happening can be two very different things. First, the trans population is tiny. The trans athlete population even smaller so there is no rush. Secondly, there are female to male trans athletes, not many but they do exist, they just don't make right wing headlines because they aren't as scary.

Transgender boy wins Texas girls' wrestling title

What you hear and what's actually happening can be two very different things. First, the trans population is tiny. The trans athlete population even smaller so there is no rush. Secondly, there are female to male trans athletes, not many but they do exist, they just don't make right wing headlines because they aren't as scary.

Also because they (trans-women) usually don't win. Trans-men on the other hand are crushing it in women's sports.

You are right, the trans population is tiny....or at least it used to be.

The reason there are no girls pretending to be boys in men sports is because they couldn't compete. A great female boxer would get their asses beat into a stain by a journeyman boxer. You see guys low in the ranks in their sport but suddenly they are a girl and jump to the top. It's a bunch of bullshit.

Also because they (trans-women) usually don't win. Trans-men on the other hand are crushing it in women's sports.

You are right, the trans population is tiny....or at least it used to be.
Note: The transgender "boy" that won the Texas state title won the 110 lb weight class. So most of her competition would be freshman boys late completing puberty. That said, I don't have so much a problem with a girl stepping up to compete with the boys, if she can do it.

Did you read that link?

“CYPRESS, Texas -- A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls' wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he's taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.”

So a girl on testosterone beat up a bunch of girls? Shocker.

Note: The transgender "boy" that won the Texas state title won the 110 lb weight class. So most of her competition would be freshman boys late completing puberty. That said, I don't have so much a problem with a girl stepping up to compete with the boys, if she can do it.
She won a girls wrestling state title. It’s in the first paragraph of the article. All that happened was a girl on PEDs beat a bunch of girls not in PEDs.

Did you read that link?

“CYPRESS, Texas -- A 17-year-old transgender boy completed an undefeated season Saturday by winning a controversial Texas state girls' wrestling title in an event clouded by criticism from those who believe the testosterone he's taking as he transitions from female to male created an unfair advantage.”

So a girl on testosterone beat up a bunch of girls? Shocker.
Did you read the link? He wanted to compete with the boys, he wasn't allowed to and the poster, ThunderKiss1965, only asked why there weren't any female to male athletes and when I provided him with an example of one, he still dismissed it and pretended as if it wasn't real. This is who I'm debating with. People who can't accept reality. 😄

Did you read the link? He wanted to compete with the boys, he wasn't allowed to and the poster, ThunderKiss1965, only asked why there weren't any female to male athletes and when I provided him with an example of one, he still dismissed it and pretended as if it wasn't real. This is who I'm debating with. People who can't accept reality. 😄
But she didn’t did she? Her winning a title hopped up on PEDs isn’t impressive. I’ll bet you dollars to donuts she doesn’t make it to the state tournament let alone win it in the boys division.

She won a girls wrestling state title. It’s in the first paragraph of the article. All that happened was a girl on PEDs beat a bunch of girls not in PEDs.
I didn't get the point of that example. If there was a girl successfully competing against boys in athletics or any high level intellectual pursuits that few remaining feminists would be pushing that story.

The woke would be all over it If it were a male-identifying girl beating the cis boys at track or football.

But she didn’t did she?
He didn't what? Try asking that question in a compete sentence.
Her winning a title hopped up on PEDs isn’t impressive.
Who was arguing it was? He himself petitioned to wrestle with other boys.
I’ll bet you dollars to donuts she doesn’t make it to the state tournament let alone win it in the boys division.
He can continue to dominate the girls though but I guess that's fine with you.

He didn't what? Try asking that question in a compete sentence
Compete against boys. I know it's tough for you to keep up with all the stupid shit you say but do please try.

The actual question was why aren't female fighters competing against male ones. The obvious answer is they would get their skull caved in. That's not an indictment of female fighters, just a physical reality. We already know girls compete against girls and boys against boys.
Who was arguing it was? He himself petitioned to wrestle with other boys.

And the reason she couldn't is because she's not a boy.

He can continue to dominate the girls though but I guess that's fine with you.

Actually, as she was taking PED's she shouldn't have been allowed to compete at all. Why would the rule be applied to her any differently than anyone else?

Female to male trans athletes that are successful competing against male's, not female to male trans athletes (juiced up on testosterone) that are successful against females.

Compete against boys. I know it's tough for you to keep up with all the stupid shit you say but do please try.
Maybe you found it difficult to follow along but why does it matter to the discussion I was having that he hasn't competed with boys?
The actual question was why aren't female fighters competing against male ones.
Did you read the story? The answer is because he wasn't allowed to.
The obvious answer is they would get their skull caved in.
Have you been to many highschool wrestling matches? My nephew does it, they don't cave each others heads in. In fact they wear head guards to prevent head injury.
That's not an indictment of female fighters, just a physical reality.
In this case what prevented him from competing with other boys was the legal reality.
We already know girls compete against girls and boys against boys.

And the reason she couldn't is because she's not a boy.
No, again it was the law that prevented him.
Actually, as she was taking PED's she shouldn't have been allowed to compete at all. Why would the rule be applied to her any differently than anyone else?
Except he was allowed to compete, just not with boys.

Female to male trans athletes that are successful competing against male's, not female to male trans athletes (juiced up on testosterone) that are successful against females.
So you're only okay with trans athletes when they don't have any success?

Forum List

Back