Zone1 Transgender redux

He already has, at least 30 times. The only reason you put your stupid dishonest troll shit in Zone 1 is because you're a sick little fuck who craves attention, and anybody who repeatedly caters to your idiotic requests is wasting their time. These are facts, not ad homs nor 'personal attacks', and your posting history proves them so. You're just a sick little sub-human piece of shit, is all.
😄

They haven't. It's why they have yet to clarify them.

He already has, at least 30 times. The only reason you put your stupid dishonest troll shit in Zone 1 is because you're a sick little fuck who craves attention, and anybody who repeatedly caters to your idiotic requests is wasting their time. These are facts, not ad homs nor 'personal attacks', and your posting history proves them so. You're just a sick little sub-human piece of shit, is all.
It’s funny. I can restate his position but he can’t restate my position.

Jordan Peterson has a lot of clinical evidence on this.. he said that for every 1 person it might support, it harms like 100 people causing confusion, pain, etc.

Society focuses on the 1 person, and ignores all the massive suicide, detransitioning, and psychological analysis. The countries over in Europe that heavily pushed this are now realizing how messed up it is, and are retreating. This will be a dark stain on western civilization medically, much like there were times when the "experts" said it was okay to give your kids whiskey for colds, things like that.

And as mentioned, there's no way to support a child transitioning without violating their ability to consent. Minors cannot legally consent sexually, so the act of permanently altering your genitalia based on a confusion and social FAD contagion is a manipulation by those pushing it.

This is much like when women were suffering so much from bulemia and anorexia... in their minds they thought they were fat, when in reality they were acting in ways that were unhealthy. We didn't support them in their misguided desires to continue to starve themselves because they felt like it was the right thing to do, we spoke against harming their bodies. The same applies here.

Last edited:
Having a hard time understanding why & how this has become such a Huge deal, How many transgender childern are there? Any one got some Real numbers. And what role are the parents playing in this mess.

Having a hard time understanding why & how this has become such a Huge deal, How many transgender childern are there? Any one got some Real numbers. And what role are the parents playing in this mess.

Because we are talking about the normalizing of the mutilation of children. You stomp things like that out quickly.

A 2000% increase over just a few years isn't hard to 'understand'; it's a grooming process by sicko deviants on schoolchildren. And yes, a lot of 'parents' need to be locked up for subjecting their children to this sick process. Some 85% of them are 'woke' adult sociopaths being fashionable,

Actually objective science shows that teenagers who were allowed to receive puberty blockers and hormone treatments as teenagers have remarkably better mental health results as adults. Including after surgery. That's because they were able to treat their gender dysphoria before puberty brought about irreversible bodily changes.

Gender-affirming care can improve mental health outcomes in transgender youth.

Psychology is probably among the least objective of sciences. In any case, someone who is biologically male, but who believes himself to be a woman is prima facie not psychologically healthy, no matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery he has had done to himself to reinforce that delusion.

Because we are talking about the normalizing of the mutilation of children. You stomp things like that out quickly.

18-year-old Chloe Cole spoke to the horrors of her experience, both transitioning and de-transitioning.

Cole told the board: “At 13, I started taking puberty blockers and testosterone. At 15, I underwent a double mastectomy in which my breasts were removed and my nipples were grafted. And yet, at 16, after years of medically transitioning, I came to realize I severely regretted my transition.”
·
·
·​
Cole spelled out the consequence of the doctors’ activism: “I want to be a mother someday, and yet I can never naturally feed … my future children. My breasts were beautiful and now they have been incinerated for nothing. Thank you, modern medicine.”

You haven't though. Society if anything has grown more accepting of trans care.
That doesnt make what you're advocating any less evil.

1668968358853.png

Forum List

Back