Zone1 Let Me Count the Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
It looks like Repug aren't going to waste no time and have already listed a long line of treasonous charges for Joe In fact so many we will have to find some way to hang him more than once or maybe some of you Joe supporters can take his place on the gallows..But everyone should realize all these charges mean nothing because democRats are still just as stupid as a box of rocks who don't rattle when shaken. I say we need to have a lottery on who springs the trap door. But to show you libtards I'm a nice guy I AM GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO DENOUNCE YOUR EVIL, TREASONOUS WAYS AND SHUT UP Last chance you idiot sob's Plus we get to hear these scum sucking losers whine, snivel, cry and wet their self over Sticky Joe.

Attachments

• BRAINS NEVER MIND.jpg
    BRAINS NEVER MIND.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 19
It looks like Repug aren't going to waste no time and have already listed a long line of treasonous charges for Joe In fact so many we will have to find some way to hang him more than once or maybe some of you Joe supporters can take his place on the gallows..But everyone should realize all these charges mean nothing because democRats are still just as stupid as a box of rocks who don't rattle when shaken. I say we need to have a lottery on who springs the trap door. But to show you libtards I'm a nice guy I AM GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO DENOUNCE YOUR EVIL, TREASONOUS WAYS AND SHUT UP Last chance you idiot sob's Plus we get to hear these scum sucking losers whine, snivel, cry and wet their self over Sticky Joe.

What are the actual charges to be brought against Biden? Being a demented idiot isn't illegal.

And which charges are capital offenses? This whole "Hang'em all" nonsense won't happen.

Does this really qualify as a clean start?

OP completely violates the concept of CDZ. It is not anyone’s personal soapbox. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back