Transgender people....

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
Do you know any personally?

What have you learned about them and yourself in relating to them as sooo dramatically different from you?

I know one very well. I also remember the first one I ever met and how intolerant my attitude was.

I met my first trans person as a Career Counselor at a Business College. "She" came to me looking for a job. I thought to myself, "you have got to be kidding me". I was very uncomfortable and this transwoman did not look like a woman at all.

When a trans gets to take hormones early enough she/he is able to pass and live as his/her preferred gender easily.

If I can change my attitude, everyone else ought to be able to do so too.

Transgenders are mentally ill freakazoids that are basically walking disease containers.

They provide zero benefit to society. And should be locked up in the interest of public safety and given forced lobotomies to help cure them. ....... :cool:

Transgenders are mentally ill freakazoids that are basically walking disease containers.

They should be locked up in the interest of public safety and given forced lobotomies to help cure them. ....... :cool:
Flashbacks to mental hospitals in the fifties. You'd fit right in. Sadist.

Flashbacks to mental hospitals in the fifties. You'd fit right in. Sadist.
Some countries give them free flying lessons.

I am more humane, and just want to lock them up and hopefully effect a cure for their depravity. ....... :cool:
Let's lock up bigoted Muslim therapists who'd abuse their patients.

Do you know any personally?

What have you learned about them and yourself in relating to them as sooo dramatically different from you?

yes.

learned? the same things you learn from others individually..... some nothing, some good things and some ... meh.

like everyone else.
Agreed. They are just like everyone and deserve a fair shake in life. They don't start out with one, but they can have a good life, nonetheless.

I met my first trans person as a Career Counselor at a Business College. "She" came to me looking for a job. I thought to myself, "you have got to be kidding me". I was very uncomfortable and this transwoman did not look like a woman at all.

When a trans gets to take hormones early enough she/he is able to pass and live as his/her preferred gender easily.

if you know about transgendered people, *she* shouldn't be in quotemarks.

if you know about transgendered people, *she* shouldn't be in quotemarks.
I was trying to reflect the intolerant attitude I had 25 years ago.

Forum List

Back