Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

S
Horshit! I most certainly proved my poingt with documentation that I am sure yiu ignored. I will be right here any time you want to try to actually post something that is factual and that is not just whining about the awful trans people. I am not counting on much from you
Seems to me you want to treat this mental illness with "feelings" rather than science.

Someone has a sex addiction you don't treat it with more sex. Same for any other disease but for some reason not this

Are they trying to play sports too?
Don’t know yet. Still trying to find PC’s gender identity thread. This sucker lays dormant since May, until badger stumbles upon it, then instantly goes ‘nannas, as if there were many closet automatons dying to be reactivated. Considering the OP, there must be better quality choices than this.

Don’t know yet. Still trying to find PC’s gender identity thread. This sucker lays dormant since May, until badger stumbles upon it, then instantly goes ‘nannas, as if there were many closet automatons dying to be reactivated. Considering the OP, there must be better quality choices than this.

He signed a long-needed bill....​

"Florida governor signs bill targeting transgender athletes on 1st day of Pride Month

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill Tuesday that would bar transgender female athletes from playing on girls' and women's sports teams at public schools -- a move that LGBTQ advocates decried as particularly "unconscionable" on the first day of LGBTQ Pride Month.

The so-called Fairness in Women's Sports Act, which was included in a broad education bill, stipulates that girls' or women's teams "may not be open to students of the male sex." It does allow female athletes to play on boys' or men's teams. The bill also includes a provision allowing an allegedly impacted student to sue a school that violates the act."

OK>...OK.....great job, putting a burr under the Democrat donkeys' collective (see what I did there?) saddles......they believe the transgender delusions....and they're irate that he did it on this particular day!!!!

But if only the bill stopped transgender "females" from competing against real females.....but MANDATED that transgender 'males' (females) had to compete against real males.....wow! would that have been a thumb in the eye to these fools!!!!!!!
this one?

I think we've all got this a little mixed up.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to be transgender, never mind the sports.

Well that is also true, in that under 18 do not yet know much about the world or themselves, to be making life changing decisions like that.
But over 18, you still can't allow people with decades of illegal steroid use to compete against those who did not.

Well that is also true, in that under 18 do not yet know much about the world or themselves, to be making life changing decisions like that.
But over 18, you still can't allow people with decades of illegal steroid use to compete against those who did not.
They should give Lance Armstrong back his medals.

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame

In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone.

You really are trash. It's obvious you were never athletic. "Trans" girls should NEVER be allowed to play with "real" girls. They work their asses off to excel and because some confused kid think's he is a girl he walks out AND dominates because of HIS testosterone level, you are an anti science bigot.

Forum List

Back