Transgender is a disability

This is not what transgender people wanted, I thought, to be considered disabled. I thought they wanted to be "normal." But it's impossible to ask liberals to be consistent, when they have every "victim" group pulling them in every direction. I mean, how do they manage to convince the homosexuals to go along with their agenda, but also the Muslims. Muslims hate homosexuals and kill them in their own countries. It makes no goddamn sense.

Transgender is whatever the hell people want it to be. That's the whole goddamn point, there are no objective facts, only subjective desires which override reality. It's what happens when people finally, and absolutely, reject the existence of God.

It is natural but it isn't a disability....Disability = bad...Transgenderism is just the way it is...You're admitting that females are all disabled if you think it is a disability.

It a chemical imbalance opposite of your current sex.

U.S. judge allows first transgender person to sue under disability law

At least according into a federal judge. Which is odd considering argument for why we need to let men on women's bathroom was that it's normal and not some illness.
The article you cite is quite clear about transgender not being a mental disorder: "Being transgender is not considered a disorder by the American Psychiatric Association, but it can give rise to gender dysphoria, a type of anxiety that may require medical treatment."

At least according into a federal judge. Which is odd considering argument for why we need to let men on women's bathroom was that it's normal and not some illness.
The article you cite is quite clear about transgender not being a mental disorder: "Being transgender is not considered a disorder by the American Psychiatric Association, but it can give rise to gender dysphoria, a type of anxiety that may require medical treatment."

Bingo,

Real science always disagrees with bigots.

It is natural but it isn't a disability....Disability = bad...Transgenderism is just the way it is...You're admitting that females are all disabled if you think it is a disability.

You don't believe in science apparently… DNA does not lie

To bad the law now states Men wearing women clothes is a mental disorder....

Which everyone knew forever.

Bingo,

Yea that's what your going for a social security disability check @ 30...

You don't know what you're talking about as the dna part is SEX,,,While we're talking about outward imagine as in gender. Idiot.

Liberal networks make a great show about hiring homosexuals but let's see the first liberal MSM network hire a genuine freakazoid transgender reporter before they start preaching to corporations that produce products rather than propaganda.

You don't know what you're talking about as the dna part is SEX,,,While we're talking about outward imagine as in gender. Idiot.
Only an idiot would think they can choose their sex, anything else is un-scientific

Let me describe it...

Some men act more feminine naturally
Some women act like tomboys

Some of these people choose to live as the opposite "gender" as that is the way they feel within their minds as not everyone has the same chemical make up.

Either way I have a right to live the way I damn well wish I I'll use my second amendment rights to do so.

Let me describe it...

Some men act more feminine naturally
Some women act like tomboys

Some of these people choose to live as the opposite "gender" as that is the way they feel within their minds as not everyone has the same chemical make up.

Either way I have a right to live the way I damn well wish I I'll use my second amendment rights to do so.
Denial is not a river in Egypt

Why would you be claiming being female is a disability if you believe transgender is? I don't see how you reached that conclusion

I didn't say it said it was a mental disorder. I said it claimed to be a disability

Bingo,

Which is precisely why the left fights science so much

Gender and sex are the same thing

Forum List

Back