Transgender is a disability

U.S. judge allows first transgender person to sue under disability law

At least according into a federal judge. Which is odd considering argument for why we need to let men on women's bathroom was that it's normal and not some illness.
The article you cite is quite clear about transgender not being a mental disorder: "Being transgender is not considered a disorder by the American Psychiatric Association, but it can give rise to gender dysphoria, a type of anxiety that may require medical treatment."

Bingo,

Real science always disagrees with bigots.
You, yourself said it was an imbalance In the brain. I guess that makes YOU the bigot lol

Let me describe it...

Some men act more feminine naturally
Some women act like tomboys

Some of these people choose to live as the opposite "gender" as that is the way they feel within their minds as not everyone has the same chemical make up.

Either way I have a right to live the way I damn well wish I I'll use my second amendment rights to do so.

Choosing to live another way doesn't change your DNA. You can pump yourself full of hormones and mutilate your but you're not going to be a different gender any more than Michael Jackson became a white man

Let me describe it...

Some of these people choose to live as the opposite "gender" as that is the way they feel within their minds as not everyone has the same chemical make up.

Either way I have a right to live the way I damn well wish I I'll use my second amendment rights to do so.
Tell us more meowkitty.....

Let me describe it...

And btw no one is stopping you from living as you choose. Anyone can choose a life of denying reality.

Just don't be surprised if other people exercise their second amendment right to protect their wives and little girls if you try to walk into the bathroom they are using

Last edited:
Well, if the trannies are now all to be considered DISABLED, then shouldn't they all be treated for their disability?

Shouldn't someone be purporting they need a psychiatrist to tell them, "no, you're not really a girl, you are a boy, see, you have an outtie, not an innie."

It is natural but it isn't a disability....Disability = bad...Transgenderism is just the way it is...You're admitting that females are all disabled if you think it is a disability.

It a chemical imbalance opposite of your current sex.

LOL, god Lefty's are dumb.

At least according into a federal judge. Which is odd considering argument for why we need to let men on women's bathroom was that it's normal and not some illness.
The article you cite is quite clear about transgender not being a mental disorder: "Being transgender is not considered a disorder by the American Psychiatric Association, but it can give rise to gender dysphoria, a type of anxiety that may require medical treatment."

Bingo,

Real science always disagrees with bigots.

Do you "feel" like a woman?

I thought transgender was a choice now it's a disability. So are people now choosing to be disabled?

Who told you it was a choice?
How could it be any thing else?

I thought transgender was a choice now it's a disability. So are people now choosing to be disabled?

Who told you it was a choice?
How could it be any thing else?

Science. Biology. Nature.

Freak.

Forum List

Back