Trans professor is placed on leave after interview defending pedophiles.

It states that it is against sexually assaulting children but that it's morally acceptable to want to.

What the fuck kind of sick planet do you live on, Penny, where it's okay to defend this kind of monster?
I live on earth in the US in MI. No one wants to assault children, he is not a monster.

“I want to be clear: child sexual abuse is an inexcusable crime,” Walker said. “As an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice, the goal of my research is to prevent crime.”

Its non news.

I live on earth in the US in MI. No one wants to assault children, he is not a monster.

“I want to be clear: child sexual abuse is an inexcusable crime,” Walker said. “As an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice, the goal of my research is to prevent crime.”

Its non news.
But it's normal to want to.

All I can say is that I heard one really big, loud WHOOSH......................... just now.

So there's an important question to ask here.

"Is it worth studying and trying to humanize/understand pedophiles in attempts to better understand and possibly mitigate the condition in the future?"

Understanding more about pedophiles could help us make sure that less children are victimized. Knowledge is power.

Not all pedophiles act on their impulses and therefore not all pedophiles are criminals. Some believe that there may be something to gain by better understanding this condition. The professor refers specifically to non-practicing pedophiles. It definitely comes off weird from that person, but it's technically true that a pedophile that hasn't acted on their urges has not actually broken a law. Some people really struggle with their attraction to children and hate themselves for it. There's not really anywhere for people like that to seek help, because it's a very disgusting disorder and a lot of people are extremely reactionary to it.

Should a person that's attracted to children but doesn't want to victimize anybody have an option to seek treatment? Should these people have a place they can go to and ask for help before they hurt people?

It's a complicated problem I think.

Last edited:
So there's an important question to ask here.

"Is it worth studying and trying to humanize/understand pedophiles in attempts to better understand and possibly mitigate the condition in the future?"

Understanding more about pedophiles could help us make sure that less children are victimized.

Not all pedophiles act on their impulses and therefore not all pedophiles are criminals. Some believe that there may be something to gain by better understanding this condition. The professor refers specifically to non-practicing pedophiles. It definitely comes off weird from that person, but it's technically true that a pedophile that hasn't acted on their urges has not actually broken a law. Some people really struggle with this and hate themselves for it. There's not really anywhere for people like that to seek help, because it's a very disgusting disorder and a lot of people are extremely reactionary to it.

Should a person that's attracted to children but doesn't want to victimize anybody have an option to seek treatment? Should these people have a place they can go to and ask for help before they hurt people?

It's a complicated problem I think.
If by "complicated problem" you mean slippery slope, I agree.

If by "complicated problem" you mean slippery slope, I agree.
I don't think adults having sex with children will ever be accepted by society at large. I'm very confident that that's not actually a threat. It crosses an important line by victimizing another person, particularly a child. That's not really the case with gay and trans people that are consenting adults.

I understand the fear though. I also agree that it's just weird to have this conversation. It's weird to try to turn your very reasonable bias against pedophiles down enough to try to study and understand them. Society might be able to benefit from studies like that though. Do you understand my thought process here?

Show me proof he is a trans, and not all trans are pedos.
Well she self-identifies as one, and it was in her twitter description, before (they / them) pulled that twitter page down.
50553827-10210713-image-a-5_1637117849261.jpg

If you can't tell this is a trans person? You have got a problem. . . :rolleyes:

Here is the professor's book which tries to normalize pedophilia, as "Minor Attracted People," you can see their pronouns for yourself;

"A Long, Dark Shadow by Allyn Walker - Paperback - University of ...
University of California Press › book › a-long-dark-shadow
Thumbnail image

Allyn Walker (they / them) is Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice at Old Dominion University. Reviews. "A Long Dark Shadow tackles an ..."

As far as not all trans being pedo? I don't claim to know how all trans feel, I only know that the core of queer theory has no problem with, and seeks to normalize it. I was disgusted with it, and left that part of my study at University.

I left my philosophy Major, and the University I was at. . . when they had me take an advanced Critical Theory class. We were instructed in such useless things. . . I found Foucault a disturbed and rudderless individual. Folks trying to bend ontology to justify their own perversions, or to normalize the trauma of their youth? Nope, I haven't got a use for it. Especially when it corrupts the fabric and institutions of society.

It is this, that stands at the brink, between authoritarian leftists, and liberals. Forcing the wholesale destruction of our society.

I don't think adults having sex with children will ever be accepted by society at large. I'm very confident that that's not actually a threat. It crosses an important line by victimizing another person, particularly a child. That's not really the case with gay and trans people that are consenting adults.

I understand the fear though. I also agree that it's just weird to have this conversation. It's weird to try to turn your bias against pedophiles down enough to try to study and understand them. Society might be able to benefit from studies like that though. Do you understand my thought process here?
You have no idea what our leaders are up to, you really don't.

Hang on sloopy is a pedophile. Anyone can call anyone a pedophile. See how that works.
I'm going to have to report you like a Hall Monitor would. You broke the rules...............lololol

WAAAAHHHHHHH Mods......................WAAAAAHHHHH Mods....lolol

I understand the fear though. I also agree that it's just weird to have this conversation. It's weird to try to turn your very reasonable bias against pedophiles down enough to try to study and understand them. Society might be able to benefit from studies like that though. Do you understand my thought process here?
No.

But it's normal to want to.

All I can say is that I heard one really big, loud WHOOSH......................... just now.
Precisely.

This girl purposely takes huge quantities of testosterone, chops off her breasts, and then claims to do a scholarly work to lecture society on what is, "normal?"

:rolleyes:

Well she self-identifies as one, and it was in her twitter description, before (they / them) pulled that twitter page down.
50553827-10210713-image-a-5_1637117849261.jpg

If you can't tell this is a trans person? You have got a problem. . . :rolleyes:

Here is the professor's book which tries to normalize pedophilia, as "Minor Attracted People," you can see their pronouns for yourself;

"A Long, Dark Shadow by Allyn Walker - Paperback - University of ...
University of California Press › book › a-long-dark-shadow
Thumbnail image

Allyn Walker (they / them) is Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice at Old Dominion University. Reviews. "A Long Dark Shadow tackles an ..."

As far as not all trans being pedo? I don't claim to know how all trans feel, I only know that the core of queer theory has no problem with, and seeks to normalize it. I was disgusted with it, and left that part of my study at University.

I left my philosophy Major, and the University I was at. . . when they had me take an advanced Critical Theory class. We were instructed in such useless things. . . I found Foucault a disturbed and rudderless individual. Folks trying to bend ontology to justify their own perversions, or to normalize the trauma of their youth? Nope, I haven't got a use for it. Especially when it corrupts the fabric and institutions of society.

It is this, that stands at the brink, between authoritarian leftists, and liberals. Forcing the wholesale destruction of our society.

Thank God this thing didn't go in to child care as a career

"Minor Attracted People,"
This makes my skin crawl a little bit I have to admit.

I think the intent was to create a label for the condition that's less stigmatized, so maybe that way it's easier to communicate with somebody that has the condition. It's less dehumanizing than calling somebody a pedophile. If you want to create an environment to help people you have to first see them as and help them feel human.

It's kinda gross. You're right. I am very science-minded and even I am struggling with it.

So perhaps we should shut down the Catholic Church?
If they don't start getting honest about the corruption. . . sure.

They haven't been clear about the corruption going on since at least the fifties or sixties. Probably going back even far before. Both in the Vatican bank, and among the Salesians.

This makes my skin crawl a little bit I have to admit.

I think the intent was to create a label for the condition that's less stigmatized, so maybe that way it's easier to communicate with somebody that has the condition. It's less dehumanizing than calling somebody a pedophile. If you want to create an environment to help people you have to first see them as and help them feel human.

It's kinda gross. You're right. I am very science-minded and even I am struggling with it.
It SHOULDN'T be less stigmatized.

It is a mental illness, NOT a sexual orientation.

It is one that is born out of environmental pollution, genetic damage, and abuse in childhood.

It SHOULDN'T be less stigmatized.
Even in a setting where scientists are trying to remove all prejudice for the sake of understanding the condition better?

Some mental illnesses can be treated. Maybe this can be treated too.

If they don't start getting honest about the corruption. . . sure.

They haven't been clear about the corruption going on since at least the fifties or sixties. Probably going back even far before. Both in the Vatican bank, and among the Salesians.

Start? This has already been going on for decades.

Forum List

Back