Trans professor is placed on leave after interview defending pedophiles.

I live on earth in the US in MI. No one wants to assault children, he is not a monster.

“I want to be clear: child sexual abuse is an inexcusable crime,” Walker said. “As an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice, the goal of my research is to prevent crime.”

Its non news.

This is nothing but BS spin. All actions begin as thoughts. This person is saying it's okay to have thoughts of sexual attraction to children, and you agree? What other thoughts are okay to have and express as long as you don't act on them?

This is FUBAR, especially coming from the thought police. What the F are children supposed to think when society says it's okay for creepy ass alphabet people to sexually objectify them as long as they don't act on their thoughts?

This is nothing but BS spin. All actions begin as thoughts. This person is saying it's okay to have thoughts of sexual attraction to children, and you agree? What other thoughts are okay to have and express as long as you don't act on them?

This is FUBAR, especially coming from the thought police. What the F are children supposed to think when society says it's okay for creepy ass alphabet people to sexually objectify them as long as they don't act on their thoughts?
According to a lot of radical leftists, violent thoughts are not distinguishable from violent actions. "Silence is violence".

Thus, finding children sexually attractive is tantamount to acting on the feelings and sexually assaulting them.

You can't have it both ways, hypocrites.

This makes my skin crawl a little bit I have to admit.

I think the intent was to create a label for the condition that's less stigmatized, so maybe that way it's easier to communicate with somebody that has the condition. It's less dehumanizing than calling somebody a pedophile. If you want to create an environment to help people you have to first see them as and help them feel human.

It's kinda gross. You're right. I am very science-minded and even I am struggling with it.

What the F are you talking about? If a person is seeking mental health care the medical professional isn't going to refer to them as a pedo, but by their name. If you de-stigmatize a behavior the result will be less people acknowledging they need help. You are naive if you think the sole intent is to rename a condition.

What if we could figure out how their brains work well enough to mitigate the condition? Knowledge is power. Studies like that could translate to a small child being saved from the horrifying assault of some pedophile.

Okay I see you have found the spin the study will hide under. Please tell me you're smart enough to figure out de-stigmatizing sexual attraction to children will result in more children being abused than saved from abuse? Why do you think we need to de-stigmatize pedophilia in order to further study it?

Okay I see you have found the spin the study will hide under. Please tell me you're smart enough to figure out de-stigmatizing sexual attraction to children will result in more children being abused than saved from abuse? Why do you think we need to de-stigmatize pedophilia in order to further study it?
I think you're a little off the rails if you think we're in danger of society accepting an adult having sex with children.
If you de-stigmatize a behavior
I'm not talking about society seeing it as not as bad or immoral anymore. That will never happen. I'm talking about scientists trying to study a condition in an attempt to understand it better, which could possibly lead to mitigation and/or prevention.

I think you're a little off the rails if you think we're in danger of society accepting an adult having sex with children.

I'm not talking about society seeing it as not as bad or immoral anymore. That will never happen. I'm talking about scientists trying to study a condition in an attempt to understand it better, which could possibly lead to mitigation and/or prevention.
If it was possible for "scientists" to mitigate or prevent ANY mental illness, why are we still surrounded by a crazy kaleidoscope of drug addiction, alcoholism, gender dysphoria, schizophrenia, anorexia, bulimia, bipolar disorder, ADHD, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah. Nobody wants to cure anything. They want to throw drug$ at as many new and dreadful diseases as they can. If curing people was the goal, why is nobody ever cured? How long will we tolerate this shit before we say NO MORE?

Cancer, neurodegenerative disorders, autoimmune diseases -- the medical industrial complex can't cure these things, because cured people stop being good little revenue streams, sucking up the promises and commercials for research charities and believing that anybody is doing anything.

When the "scientists" actually start making sense, maybe I'll listen. Until then, science is just a business and physically and mentally sick people are a good business model.

Screenshot_20211117-095312~2.png

Punished? I don't believe hardly anyone has actually been punished.

Odd again, she is a mental POS but a church that hid their proclivity to kids for decades is what?

Those in the church that hid the atrocities are POS. This professor is what?

I don't have thoughts sexually on children, many republicans' do though, Matt Gaetz is one of the preverted. Matt Gaetz is a pedo.

Um, how many years ago would you think we as a society would never accept a grown ass man walking around with his junk exposed to young girls in a women's locker room?

Walker said child sex abuse is “never, ever OK,”
“From my perspective, there is no morality or immorality attached to attraction to anyone because no one can control who they’re attracted to at all,”

It's called weasel-wording. Also known as spin.

They're coming for your children

ZERO TOLERANCE

I remember when social conservatives made these silly ass, slippery slope fallacy arguments, when the left pushed and pushed, on all issues. First it was gay marriage, then it was the trans rights issues moving farther and farther into the mainstream, in all the culture.

The left would push back, saying, it doesn't affect you, what are you worried about? And the other side, would claim, that if some sanity were not restored, they would come after the children.

I had my doubts any Educational Institution or "civil rights" organization would ever condone that.

Well. . . the paranoid hard right, turned out to be correct. :rolleyes:

Virginia prof under fire after saying sexual attraction to children isn’t always immoral​

ODU professor placed on administrative leave after comments on pedophilia​

Dr. Allyn Walker argued for the use of the term “minor-attracted people” to describe people who are attracted to children, instead of “pedophile.”
The paranoid hard right denies the fact that more kids are molested and sexually abused by striaght members of the community than by gay members of the community.

The paranoid hard right denies the fact that more kids are molested and sexually abused by striaght members of the community than by gay members of the community.
Oh! So is that supposed to make us all shut up about the monsters that want to NORMALIZE pedophilia?

Stop it.

Just stop it.

Just say NO to the mind control.

ZERO TOLERANCE

Forum List

Back