Brooklyn principal purged her staff of white teachers, lawsuit claims

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The case won't go anywhere.

Aschool principal in Brooklyn has been accused of purging her staff of white teachers and punishing Hispanic teachers that raised concerns over grade fraud.

In a federal law suit filed this month, David Rivera claimed that Claudette Christie, who was principal of the World Academy of Total Community Health High School between 2013 and August this year, damaged his career.

He suing Christie, Assistant Principal Arianna Lewis, and the DOE for racial and gender discrimination.

Rivera, who began teaching at the school in 2005 and had served as an athletic director there and at three schools, alleged that Christie began removing non-African American teaching staff in 2017.

The blacks of New York should just be allowed to kill each other without comment.

Dismantle the bridges.
From what I have heard about black on black crime it sounds like the ghetto blacks have been doing a great job of killing off one another, so I'd say let 'em keep up the good work. Nah, the bridges will be needed for gentrification by civilized humanity once the ghetto blacks exterminate themselves.

They did the same thing to Jewish teachers in the 1960's and 1970's in the NYC school system.

Good. The more this shit happens, the more of these elitist liberal whites will wake up and see that the people they claim "solidarity" with FUCKING HATE THEM.
I just believe that we are closer to not affording this as much. The same thinking during the pandemic has closed many businesses. One third of the small businesses in New Jersey have closed down. The money being printed up and given out must be massive now. A gold and silver backed currency would have never survived this. But only a matured Fiat Currency in a richer nation and alliance of nations would have allowed this.

From what I have heard about black on black crime it sounds like the ghetto blacks have been doing a great job of killing off one another, so I'd say let 'em keep up the good work. Nah, the bridges will be needed for gentrification by civilized humanity once the ghetto blacks exterminate themselves.

They breed almost as fast as they kill though. Even though blacks are the major source of abortion and they kill eachother in big numbers they still slowly and steadily increase in numbers.

When slavery was abolished they all should have been sent back home.

They breed almost as fast as they kill though. Even though blacks are the major source of abortion and they kill eachother in big numbers they still slowly and steadily increase in numbers.

When slavery was abolished they all should have been sent back home.
American blacks, the descendants of slaves are killing themselves off in record numbers. Between street murder and abortion they will disappear in this century. Black growth is in immigration from Africa.

Forum List

Back