Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

This is an insurrection of the government of Oklahoma.

Every bit as serious as J6.

They need to go to prison. Criminal tresspassing. Law enforcement should surround the Capitol and arrest everyone.

This is serious.
I don't live in Oklahoma. That old joke about the only thing to come out of Oklahoma is steers and queers was funny, but wrong. It forgot about the trannies, but they didn't come peacefully out of Oklahoma, only peacefully coming out of the Oklahoma Capital Rotunda. At least they did come out peacefully, though.

This is an insurrection of the government of Oklahoma.

Every bit as serious as J6.

They need to go to prison. Criminal tresspassing. Law enforcement should surround the Capitol and arrest everyone.

This is serious.
If that's case go right ahead, if it's the same then they will deserved every charge right? ,Just like the MAGATURD's and those that inspired and incited them, deserve their charges.

But it isn't quite the same is it?

I don't live in Oklahoma. That old joke about the only thing to come out of Oklahoma is steers and queers was funny, but wrong. It forgot about the trannies, but they didn't come peacefully out of Oklahoma, only peacefully coming out of the Oklahoma Capital Rotunda. At least they did come out peacefully, though.

I saw plenty of J6ers leaving the Capitol walking peacefully through the velvet ropes.

I visited OK summer of 2021 to see Foo Fighters. I liked Stillwater. Not alot to do there, but the people were very nice.

The Cowboy museum in OK City was cool.

Ray’s Barbeque in Norman FTW.

Yep. Every insurrectionist who trespassed the OK Capitol ahould go to prison.

I completely agree.

Florida is way more flat than OK.
Donald Trump's insurrection sure has changed the old GOP. They want every protest to be called an insurrection apparenly just to take the sting away from when they realized they were backing "Benedict Donald" leader of the failed "Stoopid" Coup of 2021.

I n
I said arrest them if they have broken the law. You claimed they are violently attempting to overthrow the government of Oklahoma somewhat like what the MAGA-ASSHOLES got arrested for.

And as usual your little mind wonders into sick innuendo insults territory. Very typical of today's "Novell Republicans" I've noticed.

I never said anything other than going off of what you leftist say this is,,

so are you now saying jan 6th wasnt an insurrection??
cause both of these are exactly the same thing,,

Donald Trump's insurrection sure has changed the old GOP. They want every protest to be called an insurrection apparenly just to take the sting away from when they realized they were backing "Benedict Donald" leader of the failed "Stoopid" Coup of 2021.

Or -

It's good sarcasm while expertly pointing out the hypocrites on the left.

If youre an adult and want to cosplay as the opposite sex and lie about what you are and live in a fantasy with your medicines and surgeries that's one thing.

If you defend and argue for kids going through that then I say you should be given a choice, leave the country or be shot. Personally I'd hope they all choose to be shot.

Forum List

Back