Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

No matter what horrors and transgressions you blame on the Left always remember your role......

"All that was required for evil men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"

Doing nothing = equally guilty of sin.

You WILL NOT go to heaven on a record of doing nothing against obvious Sin.

If youre an adult and want to cosplay as the opposite sex and lie about what you are and live in a fantasy with your medicines and surgeries that's one thing.

If you defend and argue for kids going through that then I say you should be given a choice, leave the country or be shot. Personally I'd hope they all choose to be shot.

But hanging doesn't use up any supplies.

Never made that claim either. Arrest them if they commited a crime.
of course they are breaking the law just like the jan 6th people did,,
are you saying they arent breaking the law??

what youre doing is defending people that want to legalize child sexual mutilation,,

I have to ask do you want to legalize child sexual mutilation??

of course they are breaking the law just like the jan 6th people did,,
are you saying they arent breaking the law??
Depends on if the Capitol building was open to the public and the laws of Oklahoma, and what they did inside there.

I said if they're breaking the law then arrest them.

Donald Trump's insurrection sure has changed the old GOP. They want every protest to be called an insurrection apparenly just to take the sting away from when they realized they were backing "Benedict Donald" leader of the failed "Stoopid" Coup of 2021.
Except there was no such insurrection.

You appear to be equating LGBTers with child sex abusers and worthy of death. Admittedly on USMB that just means its Tuesday.
not at all,,

these people are trying to take over the government to stop the criminalization of child sex mutilation,, I have no idea what they sexual preference is,,

I call that a child sex abuser,,

youre the one equating them as LGBT

Forum List

Back