Trans Extremists Shut Down Discussion on Sex v Gender

Wait, do you believe that gay people automatically have to be fully on board with the trans agenda or there's something wrong with them? How does that work? And how does one activist get to be "respected" while another is not? Is there a certification process?
The difference is that stonewall is an open and accountable organisation that campaigns to make life better.

The LGB Alliance is a dark money funded hate group that doesnt represent anybody other than their extreme right backers.

The point is that they dont do anything for gay people . Nothing at zll.

Bold doesn't make your argument any more persuasive.

And you consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney "extreme" probably, so your opinion is worthless on that point.
If you are a hater then you wont see the problem. That is where you are.

I bold my posts so that I can edit and spellcheck them. My eyesight is not great.

If you are a hater then you wont see the problem. That is where you are.

I bold my posts so that I can edit and spellcheck them. My eyesight is not great.

Not accepting something is not the same as hating it.

Opposing something is not the same as hating it.

But to SJW's opposition is not allowed, so it has to be called hate due to your inability to even fathom opposing viewpoints.

That's your issue, not an issue for the rest of us.

Not accepting something is not the same as hating it.

Opposing something is not the same as hating it.

But to SJW's opposition is not allowed, so it has to be called hate due to your inability to even fathom opposing viewpoints.

That's your issue, not an issue for the rest of us.
Opposing peoples right to exist is not hate ?

Opposing peoples right to exist is not hate ?

They can exist all they want, when they start trying to push acceptance or celebration of what they are doing on people is where they cross the line.

When they demand people ignore reality they cross the line.

A woman cannot have a penis. That isn't hate, that is reality. Men cannot menstruate, that isn't hate, that is reality.

Forum List

Back