Tracking trumps conflicts of interest ~ there are just so many

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Tracking Trump's Conflicts of Interest

I was looking at this website which documents Donald Trump’s different conflicts of interest.
His wrongdoing is so broad it could be divided up into at least a dozen different threads.

I think my favorite is the millions Trump is making from foreigners spending money at his dozens of properties around the world Without the approval of Congress.

I don’t know. The lawsuits against the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation is pretty good to.

A federal judge agreed to move ahead with the lawsuit based on the emoluments clause from the Constitution. Trump is making millions from foreign governments around the world at all his dozens of properties.

Life is rather complex when you’ve spent your life invested in over 1,000 businesses.

Volcano devastates Hawaii (leftist haven)
Record breaking fires in California (leftist haven)
Drought in California (leftist haven)
3000 dead in NewYork 911 (leftist haven)
War Zone in Chicago (leftist haven)

Maybe there's a message there

I was looking at this website which documents Donald Trump’s different conflicts of interest.
His wrongdoing is so broad it could be divided up into at least a dozen different threads.

I think my favorite is the millions Trump is making from foreigners spending money at his dozens of properties around the world Without the approval of Congress.

I don’t know. The lawsuits against the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation is pretty good to.

A federal judge agreed to move ahead with the lawsuit based on the emoluments clause from the Constitution. Trump is making millions from foreign governments around the world at all his dozens of properties.
Trump lives rent free in your head.

Is he only taking meetings with people who donate to the Clinton Foundation?

Oh yes the Clinton foundation investigated for decades by Republicans and found no Wrong doing.
God that’s got to hurt.

Trump lives rent free in your head.
Hopefully he’ll live rent free wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Life is rather complex when you’ve spent your life invested in over 1,000 businesses.
You can have 1 million businesses and you still have to follow the law

LOL

He broke no laws

Your democrat Party thinks laws are merely suggestions
Trump wrote lies for his son to present to congress.
The Trump foundation is already admitted to wrong doing.
Collusion is synonymous with conspiracy and that’s a felony.

In other words will just have to see won’t we?

Oh yes the Clinton foundation investigated for decades by Republicans and found no Wrong doing.
God that’s got to hurt.

Nah, Secretary of State Clinton only taking meetings with people who contributed to the Clinton Foundation didn't hurt me.

Did it hurt you?

Volcano devastates Hawaii (leftist haven)
Record breaking fires in California (leftist haven)
Drought in California (leftist haven)
3000 dead in NewYork 911 (leftist haven)
War Zone in Chicago (leftist haven)

Maybe there's a message there
Infant mortality up, life expectancy down.
Appalachia is a sh!t hole, maybe there’s a message there.

God that’s got to hurt.

Nah, Secretary of State Clinton only taking meetings with people who contributed to the Clinton Foundation didn't hurt me.

Did it hurt you?
Wow if that happened it sounds really awful thank God it never happened.

God that’s got to hurt.

Did it hurt you?

WASHINGTON — More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It’s an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

AP delves into Clinton's calendar at State, finds meetings with many foundation donors

I couldn't find a real source, hope PBS is ok.

God that’s got to hurt.

Did it hurt you?

WASHINGTON — More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It’s an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

AP delves into Clinton's calendar at State, finds meetings with many foundation donors

I couldn't find a real source, hope PBS is ok.
Hmm, yea, let's see. A world wide charity where none of the money goes to the Clintons getting donations from rich people. That sounds like every large charity in the world.

You gotta try harder.

But I suspect if Republicans with unlimited taxpayer money over 30 years couldn't find anything, you won't be able to find anything either.

Just failed conspiracies.

Forum List

Back