Drejka the incident in Fl, stand you ground, had 4 cases against him.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Since 2012, according to records and interviews, 47-year-old Michael Drejka has been the accused aggressor in four incidents. Investigators documented three cases in police reports.

The other was not shared with authorities at the time but involved the same handicap-reserved parking spot outside the Circle A Food Store near Clearwater and another shooting threat.

Two involved allegations of Drejka showing a gun. In another, a trooper accused him of aggressive driving and cited him after a crash when Drejka braked hard in front of a woman driving with two children.

Records show road rage, gun threats in stand your ground shooter’s past

--------------------------------------------------
Map included, he is a road rage incident just waiting to happen, and is a danger to others, well he already committed murder and should be charged.

I watched the video 10 times...it was a bad shooting...the aggressor was backing up...the shooter should have felt relief from the threat at that point...not surprised to see the shooter has issues...

Regarding Michael Drejka's use of deadly physical force...

Based on the video, I am NOT seeing justification for the use of Deadly Physical Force.

Based on the video I see NO justification for the unlawful parker using Physical Force to "defend" the safety of another citizen.
___
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

These apparent concerned Americans address why they believe far too many American men lack social skills, often resorting to violence to settle disagreements.

"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons" Published on Oct 13, 2016 by THE KNOWLEDGE BEAST

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.

Forum List

Back