Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say.

I sat in my office and watched the jets fly into the buildings...what on earth are we talking about here?...Why would anyone that set this disaster up place identifiable explosives into a building they were going to knock down with aircraft?...it doesn't make any sense...stop looking down a rabbit hole for a rattle snake....
First of all fuck you. The truth is obviously something
you'll never understand.

9/11 was dirty.
Before
during and
after. If you were there and don't see this
you're just as blind as anyone else.
That is ridiculous....

I sat in my office and watched the jets fly into the buildings...what on earth are we talking about here?...Why would anyone that set this disaster up place identifiable explosives into a building they were going to knock down with aircraft?...it doesn't make any sense...stop looking down a rabbit hole for a rattle snake....

Don't ask Angelo to make sense...….

The one question that gives these people fits is why use both?...explosives and a jet?....

The one question that gives these people fits is why use both?...explosives and a jet?....

After the second jet hit, before the building collapsed, I was ready to start dropping nukes.
Wiring the buildings with explosives (or "explosive" thermite, what a fucking idiot!) wasn't needed.

There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles that you would expect to see from a thermite burn. The red chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon-steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments. And there is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, so the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles that you would expect to see from a thermite burn. They say the red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon-steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments. And there is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, so the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

At 4:25 you can hear the lobby explosion right before the tower collapse. (listen at 4:35)

another pesky fact the shills cant get around and how they always end up with shit on their face saying the fires did it cause not only did witnesses say they heard explosions in the lobby prior to the plane hitting,that video evidence backs them up.:2up:

you'll never understand.

9/11 was dirty.
Before
during and
That is ridiculous....

So says a troll who is so brainwashed by the corporate controlled media that he STILL thinks warmonger mass murderer reagan was a great president STILL after all these years incredibly.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

you'll never understand.

9/11 was dirty.
Before
during and

That is ridiculous....

So says a troll who is so brainwashed by the corporate controlled media that he STILL thinks warmonger mass murderer reagan was a great president STILL after all these years incredibly.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles that you would expect to see from a thermite burn. The red chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon-steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments. And there is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, so the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

:dig:

dont you EVER tried of trolling and ending up with shit on your face with your propaganda and lies?:muahaha:

the ONLY blow is the one you 9/11 COINCIDENCE theorists always suffer which is the fact that many witnesses heard EXPLOSIONS in the basement BEFORE the plane hit the tower above and his video proof he posted backs that up,plus the fact many witnesses heard the sound of explosives,many of them being credible firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,PLUS demolition experts said they came down from explosives as well,but the fact bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission you cant get around since it was NOT hit by a plane AND there were OTHER buildings MUCH closer to the towers that had MUCH WORSE severe damage done to them AND fires that were FAR MORE worse than bld 7 yet ALL those buildings remained standing troll.

dont you ever get tired of ending up with shit on your face with your lies about motherfucker mass murderer traiter reagan and NOW showing that you are committed to making money ignoring evidence of explosives?

as always,same with reagan,you can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll you are.:lmao::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

you exposed yourself as the shill you are saying the warren commision was more accurate to the truth on the JFK assassination than stones film was on the JFK assassination,its obvious what your real agenda here is,its not for the truth on history,

the thing that proves you are full of shit same as with reagan and the jfk assassination,is like the jfk assassination, many people who gave versions different than the governments ended up dying mysterious deaths idiot :itsok:

Last edited:
At 4:25 you can hear the lobby explosion right before the tower collapse. (listen at 4:35)

another pesky fact the shills cant get around and how they always end up with shit on their face saying the fires did it cause not only did witnesses say they heard explosions in the lobby prior to the plane hitting,that video evidence backs them up.:2up:

not only did witnesses say they heard explosions in the lobby prior to the plane hitting,

Bull shit.

dont you EVER tried of trolling and ending up with shit on your face with your propaganda and lies?:muahaha:

the ONLY blow is the one you 9/11 COINCIDENCE theorists always suffer which is the fact that many witnesses heard EXPLOSIONS in the basement BEFORE the plane hit the tower above and his video proof he posted backs that up,plus the fact many witnesses heard the sound of explosives,many of them being credible firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,PLUS demolition experts said they came down from explosives as well,but the fact bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission you cant get around since it was NOT hit by a plane AND there were OTHER buildings MUCH closer to the towers that had MUCH WORSE severe damage done to them AND fires that were FAR MORE worse than bld 7 yet ALL those buildings remained standing troll.

dont you ever get tired of ending up with shit on your face with your lies about motherfucker mass murderer traiter reagan and NOW showing that you are committed to making money ignoring evidence of explosives?

as always,same with reagan,you can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll you are.:lmao::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

you exposed yourself as the shill you are saying the warren commision was more accurate to the truth on the JFK assassination than stones film was on the JFK assassination,its obvious what your real agenda here is,its not for the truth on history,

the thing that proves you are full of shit same as with reagan and the jfk assassination,is like the jfk assassination, many people who gave versions different than the governments ended up dying mysterious deaths idiot :itsok:
Don't you tire of being a gullible fool?....and what is it with you and Reagan?...you mention him in every post...weird....very weird...

And please LA Lamb fan....in the future....use spell check....

After the second jet hit, before the building collapsed, I was ready to start dropping nukes.
Wiring the buildings with explosives (or "explosive" thermite, what a fucking idiot!) wasn't needed.

And when it got topped out like a tree, I was ready to start dropping nukes.

Don't you tire of being a gullible fool?....and what is it with you and Reagan?...you mention him in every post...weird....very weird...

hey disinfo agent,the only gullible fools are the americans sheep you like to try and brainwash with your propaganda that the fires brought down the towers,i mention that about that to you about reagan cause that proves you have no crediblity here since at one time you said he was a great president.:abgg2q.jpg:

And please LA Lamb fan....in the future....use spell check....
you're post did not debunk a single thing i posted that explosives brought the towers down,you trolls like clockwork always LIE when getting your ass kicked on this subject.

Forum List

Back