Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say.

Fwiw, i almost went. My superiors at the time claimed ' they don't need help'

I've read and read and read , know a LOT of first hand responders

My take? America turned the corner that day.....all of those who are yammering 'never forget' in places of power don't want details made public

Probably because it'll show how 'effin incompetent they are (collusion aside)

Seriously, MAIN STREET USA was hit

anyone from the rank of colonel to commander 'n chief should have been handed their walkin' papers...

~S~

you exposed yourself as the shill you are saying the warren commision was more accurate to the truth on the JFK assassination than stones film was on the JFK assassination,its obvious what your real agenda here is,its not for the truth on history,

There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles that you would expect to see from a thermite burn. The red chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon-steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments. And there is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, so the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

And please LA Lamb fan....in the future....use spell check....
:dig:
you're post did not debunk a single thing i posted that explosives brought the towers down,you trolls like clockwork always LIE when getting your ass kicked on this subject.
If you read my links they will convince you of your mistaken assumptions...why would anyone use explosives that they know can be identified and TRACED if they are going to use jets?....your theory makes no sense...

The WTC Columns were cut after the collapse!
hqdefault.jpg

x-eds-slag-metabunk-jpg.31329

Let's see who's awake tonight on
Thanksgiving eve....

Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say

Red/gray chips, averaging in size between .2 and 3 mm, were found in all four dust samples. The chips were then analyzed using scanning electron microscopy and other high-tech tools.

The red layer of the chips, according to the researchers, contains a "highly energetic" form of thermite. While normal thermite (a mixture of finely granulated aluminum and an oxide of metal) can be incendiary, "super thermite" is explosive. He says there is no benign explanation for the thermite in the WTC dust.

Jones made headlines in 2005 when he argued that the rapid and symmetrical fall of the World Trade Center looked like the result of pre-positioned explosives. He argued that fires alone wouldn't have been hot enough to crumble the buildings; and that even if struck by planes, the towers should have been strong enough to support the weight of the tops as they crumbled — unless they were leveled by explosives.

Essentially forced to retire, Jones says he is now paying for research out of his own pocket. He likens himself to Galileo and Newton, who stood by their consciences. "I would like to think I could stand up for the truth," he says.

Let's see who's awake tonight on
Thanksgiving eve....

Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say

Red/gray chips, averaging in size between .2 and 3 mm, were found in all four dust samples. The chips were then analyzed using scanning electron microscopy and other high-tech tools.

The red layer of the chips, according to the researchers, contains a "highly energetic" form of thermite. While normal thermite (a mixture of finely granulated aluminum and an oxide of metal) can be incendiary, "super thermite" is explosive. He says there is no benign explanation for the thermite in the WTC dust.

Jones made headlines in 2005 when he argued that the rapid and symmetrical fall of the World Trade Center looked like the result of pre-positioned explosives. He argued that fires alone wouldn't have been hot enough to crumble the buildings; and that even if struck by planes, the towers should have been strong enough to support the weight of the tops as they crumbled — unless they were leveled by explosives.

Essentially forced to retire, Jones says he is now paying for research out of his own pocket. He likens himself to Galileo and Newton, who stood by their consciences. "I would like to think I could stand up for the truth," he says.

He says there is no benign explanation for the thermite in the WTC dust.

I know! Why would there be aluminum and iron oxide in buildings made of aluminum and iron?

"super thermite" is explosive.

Baloney.

He argued that fires alone wouldn't have been hot enough to crumble the buildings; and that even if struck by planes, the towers should have been strong enough to support the weight of the tops as they crumbled — unless they were leveled by explosives.

Because he's an idiot.

He likens himself to Galileo and Newton,

With delusions of grandeur.

hqdefault.jpg

i see what you are talking about angelo on the people that hate trump are usually the ones that post the lies of 9/11.this guy has been exposed as a lying paid shill too many times to remember same as parrot.LOL

BTW WHATS THE LATEST NEWS ON THE TRIAL?

If they ask for my opinion in court, I will be able to prove that those towers fell because two main reasons, but that these two main reasons are not damage and fire caused by the airplanes, and neither because explosives.

There is a cover up, yes indeed. And if the truth comes out, then big people will be in big trouble. Any court case about the twin towers will be manipulated to save their butts.

hqdefault.jpg

i see what you are talking about angelo on the people that hate trump are usually the ones that post the lies of 9/11.this guy has been exposed as a lying paid shill too many times to remember same as parrot.LOL

BTW WHATS THE LATEST NEWS ON THE TRIAL?

From what I understand NIST is withholding evidence, but haven't heard much else lately.

Round Two: Let's Make NIST Explain Latest Refusal to Release Data

Project Due Diligence Goes to the Georgia Society of Professional Engineers and Beyond

If they ask for my opinion in court, I will be able to prove that those towers fell because two main reasons, but that these two main reasons are not damage and fire caused by the airplanes, and neither because explosives.

There is a cover up, yes indeed. And if the truth comes out, then big people will be in big trouble. Any court case about the twin towers will be manipulated to save their butts.

the thing that royally sucks is this is just going to be another JFK court case where the people that pulled it off get to write the myths of who was behind it all. we all know the truth who was behind it and what caused the towers to collapse but its just going to be the same as in the JFK assassination where very few people believe in the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions anymore but sadly,there has never been any justice brought to americans in that case. the government still lies about it that oswald was the lone assassin and our corrupt school system STILL tells the lie that oswald did it. there has never been a REAL investigation into his assassination other than independent researchers who have doen the best work on it like jim marrs,ect,ect.

same as with JFK,I just dont see any justice or truth ever being told as long as we have this corrupt one party system we have that is disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.

our corrupt government is a servant to Israel instead of the american people,that wont ever change as long as we have this corrupt two party system.also our courts are so corrupt its unreal,the lawyers lie,the judges lie and when you are prosecuting the government,they already have it set up and fixed so they are immune from prosecution.

sadly there needs to be a revolution to change things,we are going to have to fight for it and americans are not going to do that.they dont have the courage that people like davie crockett did,willing to stand and die at the alamo and people put their lives on the line with him because they were fighting for something so very important that it was worthy dying for.

the sheep these days,they just sit there and let the deep state tak over their lives more and more every year and are content to let them take over them.,

Meh....I'm done arguing with morons.
The twin towers along with building 7 were brought down with explosives.
What you just said is absurd.

!00% sure no explosives in those towers and less in building 7.

Another noob that thinks they know everything....,.
At least I know how those towers came down without the need of explosives, while you don't.

LOL....so how did building 7 go down when it only caught fire?
Go ahead and show me a single instance when a modern high rise was felled by a simple fire.

Meh....I'm done arguing with morons.
The twin towers along with building 7 were brought down with explosives.
What you just said is absurd.

!00% sure no explosives in those towers and less in building 7.

Another noob that thinks they know everything....,.
At least I know how those towers came down without the need of explosives, while you don't.

Go ahead and show me a single instance when a modern high rise was felled by a simple fire.

Caught fire, hit by pieces of the WTC.

Forum List

Back