'Toxic masculinity' fear, media portrayal as 'fools' contributing to men leaving workforce

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If anyone ever uses the term "toxic masculinity" to your face, give it right back to them. Punch them squarely in the nose. Think of the term as the "N" word, and refuse to tolerate it's use.

Host of the "The Mikhaila Peterson Podcast" and daughter of Jordan Peterson, Mikhaila Peterson, joined "Fox & Friends Weekend" on Saturday morning to share the factors contributing to the decline in men participating in the workforce. Peterson stressed that the media's portrayal of men, and the relationship between men and women play a role in the decline.

That's right, telling men not to act like douche bullies is such an unfair burden. I can see why it triggers the most delicate of the snowflake bitch-men.
If this keeps up, you will see the devil that lookism has wrought. The white man is a major engine in keeping the nation going.

Conservative men (in tears): “Im a masculine man treat me special or I’ll cry!”

Every other group of men: “I’m going to work and then I’ll be home to take care of my family.”

Toxic masculinity
White privledge

All media made up bullshit to perpetuate never changing into useful citizens

What's the matter, did you get told to stop making lewd comments to your woman co-workers?

But loser perv white men aren't.
You are out of line. The reality is that the white man who does the work to keep the nation going is being yelled at by many people around him while he is doing it. The problem in our modern group thinking is that it is generalized and condemns the whole group. While there are individuals in that group in varying percentages who make the whole group look terrible. With protected groups who have many who are not that good, they get a permanent free pass.

Why are you talking about women in a toxic masculinity thread? More interested in why some people see a gentleman with good manners and see weakness.
I am talking about it because the left has spent a good 4 years or more replacing masculine men in entertainment with belligerent women claiming they are the same or even better in male roles.

I am talking about it because the left has spent a good 4 years or more replacing masculine men in entertainment with belligerent women claiming they are the same or even better in male roles.
Movies are not real life. I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

Forum List

Back