'Toxic masculinity' fear, media portrayal as 'fools' contributing to men leaving workforce

Some Liberal men are literal victims of abuse who understand that if they try to break away, they will be falsely accused and prosecuted.
Tell me about it. I'm from Sweden where liberal men (about 95% of the male population) are victims of self-inflicted mental castration. At the last gathering we went to I brought up the difference between men and women and as I looked around the table I saw every man drop his head and stare at the tablecloth. I AM NOT JOKING. Note also that the little point I was making was in praise of women's ability with regard to a certain subject. Had I spoken in favour of men they would have to send everyone home and lock the door.

No, that's called "fear". George Orwell & Franz Kafka wrote a lot about that.
That's absolutely right.

The people around you aren't biting their tongues and staying silent because there's no point in engaging the crazy man. They're not saying, after you leave, "Can you believe what that dipshit said?", and then laughing hard about it together.

No, you clearly cowed them into submission with your manly logic. That's the only possible explanation. Really it is. You go with that.

That's absolutely right.

The people around you aren't biting their tongues and staying silent because there's no point in engaging the crazy man. They're not saying, after you leave, "Can you believe what that dipshit said?", and then laughing hard about it together.

No, you clearly cowed them into submission with your manly logic. That's the only possible explanation. Really it is. You go with that.
You should be ashamed of making such ridiculous statements on a subject that you know absolutely nothing about.

Forum List

Back