Town Hall meeting with President Trump in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Is that one of the times he said we wouldn't have any virus cases if we didn't test for them?
We will have the same amount of deaths whether we test or not

who cares how many people have a mild case with no symptoms?
Or no symptoms at all. The screwy part is that people keep thinking that a positive test means they are sick.
Who are all these people just going and getting tested?
For what reason

Everyone does realize the test is designed to detect the presence of anti bodies

The screwy part is that this was presented as a deadly disease

Are you saying we don't have more than 100,000 dead people who died from it?
2,505,000>127,000
Are you saying that
20 deaths for every 127,000 is a death sentence
10 deaths for every 63,500 is a death sentence
5 deaths for every 31,750 is a death sentence
1 death for every 6,350 is a death sentence

An estimated 90% of those who died had underlying health conditions or were elderly

Is AIDS and HIV testing mandatory?
No
WHY NOT?

Are condoms mandatory?
No
WHY NOT?

Can you tell me what Covid-19 is?

You're willing to just write off the elderly and those with underlying health conditions? I thought you crazy right wingers believed in the sanctity of life. Your comparison of AIDS/HIV and Covid19 is stupid. You can be charged with attempted murder for intentionally transmitting that to others. With Covid, you can pass a death causing disease, and not even know you have it.
HOW MANY PEOPLE WITH AIDS AND HIV ARE SPREADING THE DISEASE
BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW THEY HAVE IT?

WHO SHOULD I SUE FOR GIVING ME SARS 2 IN JANUARY...I ALREADY HAD IT
IT RAN ITS COUSE, I'M FINE, JUST LIKE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF PEOPLE
WHO ALREADY WERE INFECTED BEFORE MASKS WERE REQUIRED IN APRIL

FUCKING APRIL

PLEASE STAY INDOORS AND DIE IN A CORNER WHILE I GET ON WITH LIFE

It was a silly town hall, but exactly what you would expect, being hosted by Sean Hannity. Trump would throw out some zinger about the Democrats, and Hannity would tell him how true it is. Then audience members would tell Trump how awesome he is, and ask him how he planned on being even more awesome in the future. Some helicopters flew overhead at one point, and Trump and Hannity commented on how awesome helicopters sound. :dunno:
It really is the most easiest thing in the world to be a cult leader for base Republicans.....

Good point

But HIV was a homosexual disease to spred to the general public through drug users

Good point

But HIV was a homosexual disease to spred to the general public through drug users
You know what, let me correct what i stated.....

How many people with AIDS and HIV are spreading the HIV virus
because they don't know they have it

HIV IS a sexually transmitted virus and men fucking other men in the ass are to blame
HIV is the virus which causes AIDS...AIDS is a condition which results from the HIV virus
Just like cancer progresses, different stages accompanied by different symptoms/conditions
AIDS is the condition once HIV has progressed to it's 3rd and final stage

You don't 'get' AIDS from the HIV virus...
as the HIV virus ADVANCES, it PROGRESSES into AIDS
That is what they named the symptoms/conditions associated with stage 3 HIV....AIDS

AIDS is not spread, the HIV virus is
If I have sexual relations with someone who has AIDS
I'm at risk of being infected with the HIV virus, not AIDS

HIV is STRICTLY sexually transmitted, everything else is SECONDARY
If I share a needle with 50 other people, NONE of whom have HIV
NONE OF US will end up with HIV

Approximately 1.1 million people in the U.S. are living with HIV today.
About 14 percent of them (1 in 7) don’t know it and need testing.

An estimated 38,000 new HIV infections still occur in the United States each year.

Acute HIV infection is the earliest stage of HIV infection, and it generally develops within 2 to 4 weeks after infection with HIV. During this time, some people have flu-like symptoms, such as fever, headache, and rash. In the acute stage of infection, HIV multiplies rapidly and spreads throughout the body. The virus attacks and destroys the infection-fighting CD4 cells of the immune system. During the acute HIV infection stage, the level of HIV in the blood is very high, which greatly increases the risk of HIV transmission

The second stage of HIV infection is chronic HIV infection (also called asymptomatic HIV infection or clinical latency). During this stage, HIV continues to multiply in the body but at very low levels. People with chronic HIV infection may not have any HIV-related symptoms. Without ART, chronic HIV infection usually advances to AIDS in 10 years or longer, though in some people it may advance faster. People who are taking ART may be in this stage for several decades. While it is still possible to transmit HIV to others during this stage, people who take ART exactly as prescribed and maintain an undetectable viral load have effectively no risk of transmitting HIV to an HIV-negative partner through sex.

AIDS is the final, most severe stage of HIV infection. Because HIV has severely damaged the immune system, the body can’t fight off opportunistic infections. (Opportunistic infections are infections and infection-related cancers that occur more frequently or are more severe in people with weakened immune systems than in people with healthy immune systems.) People with HIV are diagnosed with AIDS if they have a CD4 count of less than 200 cells/mm3 or if they have certain opportunistic infections. Once a person is diagnosed with AIDS, they can have a high viral load and are able to transmit HIV to others very easily. Without treatment, people with AIDS typically survive about 3 years.

Words are a funny thing now
They are no longer used according to their definition

Definitions are a funny thing now
They no longer absolutely define

I have asked a handful of posters to tell me what is Covid-19....
I still have yet to receive a response from any of them

To say that xxx amount of people tested positive for Covid-19 means what?

WHO first named this 'new' virus Coronavirus 19

Virologists insisted on CHANGING THE NAME TO SARS Cov 2
BECAUSE IT WAS 86% IDENTICAL TO SARS AND THE CONSENSUS WAS
THIS VIRUS WAS A SISTER OF SARS

Yet, The first RNA sequencing report FROM PRC which stated...
THEY TESTED FOR AND WERE ABLE TO RULE OUT SARS

The virus is SARS Cov 2..the 'disease' WHICH RESULTS FROM SARS Cov 2 is Covid-19
So, I will ask again...WHAT IS COVID-19

People are getting tested for virus anti bodies, not resulting disease
If you test positive that means you have the anti bodies YOUR BODY PRODUCED
WHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM BEGAN FIGHTING THE FOREIGN INVADER, SARS COV 2

And, I am speaking ^ as if this is all on the up and up

Now, let's see what CDC has to say....
Antibody tests check your blood by looking for antibodies, which might tell you if you had a past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. Antibodies are proteins that help fight off infections and can provide protection against getting that disease again (immunity). Antibodies are disease specific. For example, measles antibodies will protect you from getting measles if you are exposed to it again, but they won’t protect you from getting mumps if you are exposed to mumps.

Except in instances in which viral testing is delayed, antibody tests should not be used to diagnose a current COVID-19 infection. An antibody test might not show if you have a current COVID-19 infection because it can take 1–3 weeks after infection for your body to make antibodies. To see if you are currently infected, you need a viral test. Viral tests identify the virus in samples from your respiratory system, such as a swab from the inside of your nose.

positive test result shows you might have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN!

Again...WHAT IS COVID-19
WHAT IS THIS DISEASE SARS COV 2 CAUSES?

Fever? Cough? Headache? Lack of energy? Chills? Sore throat? Achey body? Runny nose?

ARE THOSE ^ DISEASES OR SYMPTOMS OF THE COMMON COLD WE DEAL WITH....
EVERY
FUCKING
YEAR

What about...

Trouble breathing
ARD
Pneumonia

SINCE WHEN ARE COMPLICATIONS A DISEASE
AND WHEN DID WE RENAME THOSE 3 EXAMPLES

BLUE LIPS/FACE WAS ADDED...GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
BELIEVE ME YOU, IF YOU CANT BREATHE AND ARE IN ARD
YOUR MOTHER FUCKING LIPS AND FACE ARE GONNA BE TURNING BLUE

Still on #1

ANTIBODIES ARE ANTIGEN SPECIFIC
ANTIGENS ARE PATHOGEN SPECIFIC
PATHOGENS ARE VIRUS SPECIFIC
VIRUSES ARE DISEASE/SYMPTOMS/COMPLICATIONS SPECIFIC

#2 AND #3

SO, ANTIBODY TESTS ARE USELESS TO DETECT IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY INFECTED
BECAUSE IT TAKES AT LEAST 1-3 WEEKS(2-3 ACTUALLY) TO DEVELOP ANTIBODIES
FROM A NEWLY INTRODUCED VIRUS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN EXPOSED TO BEFORE
SO EVEN THOUGH YOU TEST NEGATIVE YOU MAY BE INFECTED...

BUT, ON THE OTHER HAND, EVEN IF YOU TEST POSITIVE
IT MAY NOT EVEN BE COVID-19 BUT ANTIBODIES YOU ALREADY ACQUIRED
FROM THE CORONAVIRUS FAMILY...LIKE THE COMMON COLD

MIGHT I MENTION, BLOOD SAMPLES CAN REVEAL ANTIBODY OCCURANCE
AND WHEN FIRST TIME ANTIGENS INDUCE FIRST TIME ANTIBODIES
ONCE THE INFECTION IS OVERTAKEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
STOPS PRODUCING ANTIBODIES AND ONLY LOW LEVEL REMAIN IN CIRCULATION

WHERE DO I FUCKING BEGIN...WHERE

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

How many people with AIDS and HIV are spreading the HIV virus
because they don't know they have it
Actually back in the day there were many examples of AIDS carriers who were deliberately spreading it to others

there were big debates about outing AIDS carriers, which libs were loathe to do, nor did they want to quarantine them

Forum List

Back