Town Hall meeting with President Trump in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

During a televised town hall with Fox NewsSean Hannity on Thursday, the president claimed a pal had told him he has to be “the most perfect person” because he was not brought down by the Russia investigation.

“Isn’t that true?” Trump asked the audience.
Sure a "pal" told him that.

During a televised town hall with Fox NewsSean Hannity on Thursday, the president claimed a pal had told him he has to be “the most perfect person” because he was not brought down by the Russia investigation.

“Isn’t that true?” Trump asked the audience.
Sure a "pal" told him that.
People are saying.

You really have to love the crazy, violent left. The left has done everything they can to obstruct and get Trump since day one. Even declared they needed to impeach him. On day one really?
They did everything they could to up the death count from the virus. They claimed that it was Trumps fault that it got into our country while China and WHO said no transmission by human to human. It was due to a wet market in Wuhan, how many Americans were in that wet market? China stopped flights in but irresponsibly allowed flights out. Wonder how every country in the world got it also? I have no doubt the left thinks Trump made them allow it in.
We have seen the left attack people for wearing a hat, being in the wrong place, they have killed people. But let one of their own say something and they will bend over backwards or ignore it. They kill each other off, set fires and loot business. They have been in power in some states and cities for many years but claim the problems that have expanded under their rule are not theirs. They create more taxes and more taxes yet still run in the red.
Then they say it is all the rights fault.

Is that one of the times he said we wouldn't have any virus cases if we didn't test for them?
We will have the same amount of deaths whether we test or not

who cares how many people have a mild case with no symptoms?
So many on the left really think that testing will some how be the end of the virus.
They don't realize that every country in the world is using the same materials for testing that we are and that demand is not being meet.
They don't realize that testing only says if you have had or do have the virus. It does not guarantee that you won't get it in the next hour or days. It does not guarantee that if you have it you will not die or you will not live through it.
The more that get it and don't realize that they had it it the better.
We are still hearing conflicting evedince and reports. Face mask, no mask, more people had it long before we knew about it, it is mutating, it is slowly dying off.

It was a silly town hall, but exactly what you would expect, being hosted by Sean Hannity. Trump would throw out some zinger about the Democrats, and Hannity would tell him how true it is. Then audience members would tell Trump how awesome he is, and ask him how he planned on being even more awesome in the future. Some helicopters flew overhead at one point, and Trump and Hannity commented on how awesome helicopters sound. :dunno:

Is that one of the times he said we wouldn't have any virus cases if we didn't test for them?

Or no symptoms at all. The screwy part is that people keep thinking that a positive test means they are sick.
Who are all these people just going and getting tested?
For what reason

Everyone does realize the test is designed to detect the presence of anti bodies

The screwy part is that this was presented as a deadly disease

Are you saying we don't have more than 100,000 dead people who died from it?
2,505,000>127,000
Are you saying that
20 deaths for every 127,000 is a death sentence
10 deaths for every 63,500 is a death sentence
5 deaths for every 31,750 is a death sentence
1 death for every 6,350 is a death sentence

An estimated 90% of those who died had underlying health conditions or were elderly

Is AIDS and HIV testing mandatory?
No
WHY NOT?

Are condoms mandatory?
No
WHY NOT?

Can you tell me what Covid-19 is?

You're willing to just write off the elderly and those with underlying health conditions? I thought you crazy right wingers believed in the sanctity of life. Your comparison of AIDS/HIV and Covid19 is stupid. You can be charged with attempted murder for intentionally transmitting that to others. With Covid, you can pass a death causing disease, and not even know you have it.

I dont know how many died from the chinese disease

who can trust the numbers coming out of our major cities all run by democrats?

Yes. I know you conspiracy theory nuts will believe or not believe anything, depending on what your gut tells you. Just keep that tinfoil hat on tight. You should be fine.

Yes. I know you conspiracy theory nuts will believe or not believe anything, depending on what your gut tells you.
You are describing yourself since you accept what the lib liars say without question

also you mentioned protecting the elderly but deep blue new york and michigan killed thousands of elderly in hopes of attaching blame to trump

So many on the left really think that testing will some how be the end of the virus.
They don't realize that every country in the world is using the same materials for testing that we are and that demand is not being meet.
They don't realize that testing only says if you have had or do have the virus. It does not guarantee that you won't get it in the next hour or days. It does not guarantee that if you have it you will not die or you will not live through it.
We are still hearing conflicting evedince and reports. Face mask, no mask, more people had it long before we knew about it, it is mutating, it is slowly dying off.

It will tell you if you are likely to transmit it to someone else. It's about consideration for others. I realize that is a difficult concept for Trump and his supporters to understand or care about, but you should at least try. Jesus would.

It will tell you if you are likely to transmit it to someone else. It's about consideration for others. I realize that is a difficult concept for Trump and his supporters to understand or care about, but you should at least try. Jesus would.
So let me see if I got this right. We are supposed to wear masks and use social distancing. But the only thing that will keep you from transmitting it to another is testing. Are you really sure the left understand anything?
So as long as we are tested, what every week, we can do without masks and social distancing. We can open up and go full bore again because the left thinks they understand testing.

So let me see if I got this right. We are supposed to wear masks and use social distancing. But the only thing that will keep you from transmitting it to another is testing. Are you really sure the left understand anything?
So as long as we are tested, what every week, we can do without masks and social distancing. We can open up and go full bore again because the left thinks they understand testing.

That is too stupid for a real response.

So you are saying you have no response because you painted yourself into a corner. Got you.

So you are saying you have no response because you painted yourself into a corner. Got you.

I'm saying you are too goofy to deal with right now.

1593190441675.png

I'm saying you are too goofy to deal with right now.
Yeah you already said that you have no answer. No need to repeat. We all understand.

Or no symptoms at all. The screwy part is that people keep thinking that a positive test means they are sick.
Who are all these people just going and getting tested?
For what reason

Everyone does realize the test is designed to detect the presence of anti bodies

The screwy part is that this was presented as a deadly disease

Not according to the guy your side is running for President, Bulldog! :)

Trump has helped destroy national parks for his buds to operate extraction of resources to profit from but let us focus upon an old bronze statue that birds may need to shit on.
What National Park has been "destroyed", Moonie? I'd like to see some proof of that claim!

Forum List

Back