Town Hall meeting with President Trump in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Is that one of the times he said we wouldn't have any virus cases if we didn't test for them?

Is that one of the times he said we wouldn't have any virus cases if we didn't test for them?
We will have the same amount of deaths whether we test or not

who cares how many people have a mild case with no symptoms?

Or no symptoms at all. The screwy part is that people keep thinking that a positive test means they are sick.

The really "screwy" thing is that, as rich in money, experts and resources as America is it has done such a catastrophically poor job with this pandemic.

Or no symptoms at all. The screwy part is that people keep thinking that a positive test means they are sick.
Who are all these people just going and getting tested?
For what reason

Everyone does realize the test is designed to detect the presence of anti bodies

The screwy part is that this was presented as a deadly disease

Stop being a lazy bitch and watch the video.

Maybe that will answer your question?
To be fair, I wouldn't have watched an Obama CNN town hall back in 2012 because by that time I knew he was a joke ( and I voted for him in '08...). After that I went Green until now.

Of course in this case the Trump derangement, the 'Resistance' , the haters- there's no cure for that apparently.

Last edited:

For what reason

Everyone does realize the test is designed to detect the presence of anti bodies

Are you saying we don't have more than 100,000 dead people who died from it?

For what reason

2,505,000>127,000
Are you saying that
20 deaths for every 127,000 is a death sentence
10 deaths for every 63,500 is a death sentence
5 deaths for every 31,750 is a death sentence
1 death for every 6,350 is a death sentence

An estimated 90% of those who died had underlying health conditions or were elderly

Is AIDS and HIV testing mandatory?
No
WHY NOT?

Are condoms mandatory?
No
WHY NOT?

Can you tell me what Covid-19 is?

During a televised town hall with Fox NewsSean Hannity on Thursday, the president claimed a pal had told him he has to be “the most perfect person” because he was not brought down by the Russia investigation.

“Isn’t that true?” Trump asked the audience.

He would of been kicked out of the oval office if we didn't have such a rogue Senate.

Stop being a lazy bitch and watch the video.

Maybe that will answer your question?
To be fair, I wouldn't have watched an Obama CNN town hall back in 2012 because by that time I knew he was a joke ( and I voted for him in '08...). After that I went Green until now.

Of course in this case the Trump derangement, the 'Resistance' , the haters- there's no cure for that apparently.
After 3 1/2 years of this buffoon the only defense that cult 45 has for him is calling the opposition Deranged. Got anything else?

Trump has helped destroy national parks for his buds to operate extraction of resources to profit from but let us focus upon an old bronze statue that birds may need to shit on.

I dont know how many died from the chinese disease

who can trust the numbers coming out of our major cities all run by democrats?

Forum List

Back