Tow truck driver refuses to tow Bernie supporter

Probably the stupidest thing I've heard of today. Someone in this economy turning down work (and money), because they don't like the political bent of the person needing his service.

Like some posters have said before, I don't care who you vote for, especially if you're going to pay me for my business services.

Whether it's baking wedding cakes or towing cars.

American business owners should be free to pick and choose their clients without government intervention. ....... :cool:

do you believe that jewish doctors should be free to deny medical care to muslim patients and muslim doctors should be free to deny care to jewish patients----in the USA? -----

IMHO---the two truck guy should be fined and divested of his business license if his
business requires a license

As Jesus said in the story of the Good Samaritan, "If you don't like a group, screw 'em hard whenever you can."

No, it's not illegal to refuse service, being a tow truck is not a public accommodation, and political factions are not protected under civil rights law. It is, however, rather unChristian and douchey.

(The guy's "liberals don't pay me" excuse was also plainly dishonest, being that everyone pays the tow driver. They don't let your car down until they get paid)

I think refusing to tow someone because they are a Bernie supporter is a crummy reason. Equally ridiculous is the way it was reported. The drama! The tow guy left her and she was made to wait alone!

She managed to call for a tow once, surely, even with a disability, she could call for another tow. Inconvenient, yes. But it's not like she was eaten by wolves because of the wait. At worst, she missed a meal. After she recovers from the ordeal, she can spread the word about this tow guy. Make him feel the burn..

He might be in for some harrassment actually. If someone recognises him a gang stalk may ensue. Its very real.
The radical loon leftists have already posted the address and phone # of the business on another Youtube video comments section. ....... :cool:
He'll be getting lots of calls to non existent tows. This'll harm him. He'll rue that he decided to let the tv film him. The journalists are part of the cult.

By some of the shit flying here it seems some of even our milder liberals would insist that a single woman who called a cab but then declined to get into the one that showed up with a 300 pound heavily tattooed biker driving should be mandated to crawl in or be prosecuted as a felonious racist.......

He might be in for some harrassment actually. If someone recognises him a gang stalk may ensue. Its very real.
The radical loon leftists have already posted the address and phone # of the business on another Youtube video comments section. ....... :cool:
He'll be getting lots of calls to non existent tows. This'll harm him. He'll rue that he decided to let the tv film him. The journalists are part of the cult.

do you believe that jewish doctors should be free to deny medical care to muslim patients and muslim doctors should be free to deny care to jewish patients----in the USA? -----
I'm all for the idea that any business can refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Don't want my business.......OK by me......:thup:

I'll just go down the street and find someone who does. ....... :cool:

I'm all for the idea that any business can refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Don't want my business.......OK by me......:thup:

I'll just go down the street and find someone who does. ....... :cool:

I do not agree. Persons IN DISTRESS are entitled to care and the services
that a SERVICE person advertises itself as doing.

Whether it's baking wedding cakes or towing cars.

American business owners should be free to pick and choose their clients without government intervention. ....... :cool:

IMHO---the two truck guy should be fined and divested of his business license if his
business requires a license
No...it isn't illegal...but I think he should stand in the Court of Public Opinion.

good He should be forgiven if he issues a public apology
Nope....splash his name and business out there. I understand that a used car dealer that has the same business name is already putting out there that they are not connected to him and his business in any way....wise of them.

Apology for what?

Exercising his freedom of speech by tell her to get another towing service? ...... :cool:

for advertising himself as a TOWING SERVICE------and leaving a young female
on the road after a car accident--------he is a disgusting bastard whose action should
haunt him for life------unless he seeks to rectify his stinking behavior

Wow, SJWs do not forgive. They perserverate.

it was a dick move on his part but i feel for him. He'll probably lose his family. A lot of people on these forums dont undrstand how real a d dangerous theSJWs are.

Forum List

Back