NBC Hide Hillary's Hacker For A Month

NBC doesn't usually broadcast every wild unfounded claim made with no evidence, but Fox doesn't have a problem with that.

NBC doesn't usually broadcast every wild unfounded claim made with no evidence, but Fox doesn't have a problem with that.

It isn't unfounded........get ready for more of this crap.....the democrat controlled media are now under orders to destroy Trump....

Maybe they were following journalistic news standards and not reporting gossip they couldn't verify, until they could verify?

It isn't unfounded........get ready for more of this crap.....the democrat controlled media are now under orders to destroy Trump....

So where is any evidence that the guy is telling the truth?

The FBI extradited the hacker SPECIFICALLY to learn what he had regarding Hillary's private server.
If you believe what's being revealed are "unfounded claims" stay tuned pal.
What's about to happen to Hillary visa vi the FBI/NSC/HLS is going to make you take your tongue out of Hillary's asshole!
That is unless you are mentally insane.
Ever watch a MOAB explode?
This is what is about to happen to the Hillary's life.

Why was he extradited by the Feds to America....if there's no evidence he did anything?

The FBI extradited the hacker SPECIFICALLY to learn what he had regarding Hillary's private server.
What's about to happen to Hillary visa vi the FBI/NSC/HLS is going to make you take your tongue out of Hillary's asshole!

I'm sure that will happen any minute now. How long have you been saying that?

So where is any evidence that the guy is telling the truth?
Don't worry asshole. The FBI doesn't waste precious resources on wild goose chases.
The longer the FBI takes to complete its investigation the more the odds go up there's about to be some extremely serious shit headed Hillary's way. Any lawyer will tell you that.

I'm LOVING IT!
You and your Hillary ass lickers have left a trail of excuses for Hillary's criminal acts like fucking slugs.
I'm going to take great delight in posting your 'Bagdad Bod' excuses for the fucking bitch.

Yo, it`s been going on for ages!!!

1. NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams admitted Wednesday he was not aboard a helicopter hit and forced down by RPG fire during the invasion of Iraq in 2003, a false claim that has been repeated by the network for years.

2. Donald J. Trump
✔‎@realDonaldTrump

.@KatyTurNBC & @DebSopan should be fired for dishonest reporting. Thank you @GatewayPundit for reporting the truth.#Trump2016
7:40 PM - 5 Dec 2015

3. National Review, June 21, 1993 NBC was a latecomer to the safety-expose game, and had come under cost-cutting pressure. Maybe it lacked the high-minded public spirit and adequate research budget that was said to typify perennial Emmy-bait series like 60 Minutes (CBS) and 20/20 (ABC). And indeed, both CBS and ABC put out word that "their standards forbid the sort of staging that got NBC into trouble," to quote a second L.A. Times reporter.

4. ETC.

"GTP"
8406846810_8b33faa69c.jpg

I'm LOVING IT!
You and your Hillary ass lickers have left a trail of excuses for Hillary's criminal acts like fucking slugs.
I'm going to take great delight in posting your 'Bagdad Bod' excuses for the fucking bitch.

I'm sure you will, just as soon as any of your hopes come true. So far, it ain't happened, and you have been hoping sooooooo muuuuuuch.

Why was he extradited by the Feds to America....if there's no evidence he did anything?

Because he has been arrested for hacking Sidney Blumenthal's account
And then he was able to access Hillary's account.
For Christ sake! It was so fucking easy any grade ten computer geek could have done it!
Did you actually read what he said and how easy it was to get into Hillary's private server???????

Because he has been arrested for hacking Sidney Blumenthal's account
And then he was able to access Hillary's account.
For Christ sake! It was so fucking easy any grade ten computer geek could have done it!
Did you actually read what he said and how easy it was to get into Hillary's private server???????

Plenty of proof of the Blumenthal hack. absolutely none for the Hillary hack.

I'm LOVING IT!

I'm sure you will, just as soon as any of your hopes come true. So far, it ain't happened, and you have been hoping sooooooo muuuuuuch.
Every normal person wants people who breaks the law to be caught and punished.
The Clintons are fucking criminal monsters. Always protected by LIBs who have zero morals.

I'm LOVING IT!

The Clintons are fucking criminal monsters. Always protected by LIBs who have zero morals.

That is the right wing claim, but they are the same people that brought us Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Claims of FEMA prisons, death panels, the military attacking Texas, and hundreds of other crazy claims and accusations. You have every right to believe all that shit, but are you really dumb enough to do that?

I'm LOVING IT!

That is the right wing claim, but they are the same people that brought us Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Claims of FEMA prisons, death panels, the military attacking Texas, and hundreds of other crazy claims and accusations. You have every right to believe all that shit, but are you really dumb enough to do that?

It is not just NBC that protects D pols. It is nearly the entire MSM. This has been going on for decades.

Wasn't it NBC that had the Monica story, but refused to report it? Drudge did and he has been huge ever since.

Is it any wonder Americans who get all their news from lib sources, are so uninformed and propagandized.

Forum List

Back