Tow truck driver refuses to tow Bernie supporter

He saw a "Bernie 2016" sticker on the car's bumper. Told the driver she would have to call another towing service. Got back in his tow truck and drove away. ...... :cool:

And what's the point of this? Turning America into a country where no one bothers any more unless they agree with everything of the other person. Come off it.

It's freedom, it allows liberals to protest at Trump rallies. It allows businesses to reserve the right to refuse business. It allows a person to voice an opinion for or against an issue. It makes this country great. We are allowed to express opinions.

Yes, it's "freedom". We all have the "freedom" to be an asshole.

That doesn't make it commendable to be one, though.

Hey, I already stated he was an asshole for not towing her. But we have rights and if you read all my posts in this thread you would know it. You are the one being an asshole.

He saw a "Bernie 2016" sticker on the car's bumper. Told the driver she would have to call another towing service. Got back in his tow truck and drove away. ...... :cool:

And what's the point of this? Turning America into a country where no one bothers any more unless they agree with everything of the other person. Come off it.

Do you agree with completely blockading a highway whether or not you even know the opinions of all the drivers?

America is not turning into a country where no one will bother unless they agree. America is that country already.

I'd only agree to blocking a highway if the issue is extremely important and many other avenues have been exhausted and freedom is on the line.

Well, yeah, you're right. Most Empires have collapsed because the people got too arrogant.

So it has to be an issue that YOU deem is extremely important. That's dangerous territory.

Forum List

Back