Tough Decisions soon. What do you think will happen?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
1640060496795.png

I and others I know have been masquerading as one of those break glass in case of emergency boxes, waiting (impatiently) for go time. Christ on a crutch in humid July we wish they'd just get on with it already. Up to now we've all been suffering the death of a thousand paper cuts of boredom. The waiting is the hardest part—Petty was damn spot on about that one.

I and others I know have been masquerading as one of those break glass in case of emergency boxes, waiting (impatiently) for go time. Christ on a crutch in humid July we wish they'd just get on with it already. Up to now we've all been suffering the death of a thousand paper cuts of boredom. The waiting is the hardest part—Petty was damn spot on about that one.
Christ on a crutch in humid July we wish they'd just get on with it already.

I keep sayin'......

RuralMurica.jpg

DoItfaggot.jpg

Put up or shut up, fascist pussy.

Honestly, I think it's a case of mass possession—the psycho circus cultlike fascination of leftist fascist woke nutcases. How else can one explain how these woke joke butterballs willfully stand for just about every modern idea that goes against the survival of the human race? I mean, common sense since like fifty thousand years ago tells us (humans) not to stick our hands in fire and that's all these woke bastards want to do, all the while assuring us they won't get burned.

Easy decision.... follow orders and don't listen to right wing kooks.
Spoken like a true Schutzstaffel member. I think the aspect of this madness that people on the Left are incapable of grasping is that not ALL of the military or cops are going to be on board with crushing the rights of those YOU DON'T AGREE WITH.

A spark will eventually lead to skirmishes and when innocent Americans whose only crime is standing up for their RIGHTS under our Constitution, are killed, the dissolution of our nation will be underway. You, me, those we love, NONE OF US will benefit from it. Just remember that those on the Right obeyed the rules, elected an outsider and then were relentlessly attacked by media and its puppets (that'd be folks like YOU). This nation has always survived through compromise. 2016 and the Democrat party and their media 5th column declared war FIRST.

Spoken like a true Schutzstaffel member. I think the aspect of this madness that people on the Left are incapable of grasping is that not ALL of the military or cops are going to be on board with crushing the rights of those YOU DON'T AGREE WITH.

A spark will eventually lead to skirmishes and when innocent Americans whose only crime is standing up for their RIGHTS under our Constitution, are killed, the dissolution of our nation will be underway. You, me, those we love, NONE OF US will benefit from it. Just remember that those on the Right obeyed the rules, elected an outsider and then were relentlessly attacked by media and its puppets (that'd be folks like YOU). This nation has always survived through compromise. 2016 and the Democrat party and their media 5th column declared war FIRST.

I agree, excellent post. However, there can be NO compromise with civilization destroying evil. We survived the Civil War, which was about issues or differences American could ultimately learn to live with. There's just no way in Hell good, loving, Christian, patriotic Americans can ever learn to compromise with people who want to mutilate their children, industrialize the sale of unborn baby parts, kill their culture and religion, and force them to pump gene altering substances into their veins. Evil on such a level cannot be coexisted with, ever. It must be rooted out and stamped out.

I think all cops are fine with following orders to arrest people breaking the law.
Meanwhile back in reality, 700+ of those who "obeyed the rules" on 1/6/21 have been arrested...and the ensuing tantrums from you and others have done nothing but make us laugh.

This is the part where you make a threat of some sort of retribution you're too much of a coward to follow through on.

I agree, excellent post. However, there can be NO compromise with civilization destroying evil. We survived the Civil War, which was about issues or differences American could ultimately learn to live with. There's just no way in Hell good, loving, Christian, patriotic Americans can ever learn to compromise with people who want to mutilate their children, industrialize the sale of unborn baby parts, kill their culture and religion, and force them to pump gene altering substances into their veins. Evil on such a level cannot be coexisted with, ever. It must be rooted out and stamped out.
Well chump...whatcha waiting for?

Oh, right, earlier you comically wrote:

What, boy...you're not capable of breaking the glass yourself and "getting on with it"?

Forum List

Back