Totally not a groomer

At the very least this should be the way this happens.. in private schools. Christians have to teach their morals, philosophy, and ideology in their own schools.. LGBT should do the same.

That way, you have the choice of what ideology you want your child exposed to, and you aren’t required to support either by your taxes

The Dim cult has been hijacked by sick, twisted animals.

This is probably what they handed out:

f5000a1a159d407297a888165d1fa701.jpg

How are people like this still walking around with working legs?
This perv should be in prison & they make him the Dean of Students as an exclusive private school instead.

He even brags about how much money they have to groom & pervert the kids.
The board of trustees is OK with this?
Put them in that woodchipper next
But wait, I thought all the "experts" here had declared private schools to be the panacea for all things educational.

I do not kowtow to authoritarian politicians whose ideological dogma compels them to dictate to medical experts in medical matters.

Individuals with gender dysphoria deserve better.
You have an extra chromosome, dont you?

You will have to do far better than some YouTube video to make a point.
^^ and there we have it. Lefties will just blow it off. “Ho-hum, homosexuals and drag queens showing kids dildos ain’t a big deal.”

I do not kowtow to authoritarian politicians whose ideological dogma compels them to dictate to medical experts in medical matters.

Individuals with gender dysphoria deserve better.
Actually you do. You kowtow to your Democrat masters who dictate LBGTQ tranny nonsense to kids in schools.

Forum List

Back