Topless R v W protest at basketball game

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A group of semi-topless women ran onto the court at a WNBA game in Brooklyn on Tuesday night to protest the leaked Supreme Court draft decision that could potentially overturn Roe vs. Wade.
The women stormed the floor during the New York Liberty's game against the Minnesota Lynx on Tuesday night at Barclays Center in New York City.

Comment:
They do not have to worry about getting pregnant.
rvwbasketballgameprotest.JPG

A group of semi-topless women ran onto the court at a WNBA game in Brooklyn on Tuesday night to protest the leaked Supreme Court draft decision that could potentially overturn Roe vs. Wade.
The women stormed the floor during the New York Liberty's game against the Minnesota Lynx on Tuesday night at Barclays Center in New York City.

Comment:
View attachment 655280
After viewing the link I gotta ask, did anyone but the photographer even notice them???

Comment:
View attachment 655280

I never get this. "Here's my boobs and also some red stuff between my legs. ABORTION!"

My lord, at least be attractive! That's disgusting! On so many levels disgusting...

Maybe the point is they hope people will say "for the love of God we won't overturn it, just please put your shirts back on".

But seriously. This is how someone decides to protest roe vs Wade? To run out and show your tits? I can't even begin to understand the mind that would think that is effective or that it even means anything or says anything. What's next? "I'm gonna flash my tits to stop climate change!"?

I'm sure those women stand around bitching about how they aren't treated fairly, or people disregard them or dont treat them as equals but ignore the fact their biggest contribution is to flash their fat titties.

Comment:
View attachment 655280
It has been going on for over a century.

Somehow feminists think such provocations will help their cause and change society for the better. If most feminists looked like a young Gloria Steinem they would be right. Unfortunately most feminists resemble Jabba the Hutt

Take this attempt from over a century ago. It backfired and caused massive strain on the production capacity of breweries and disitilleries nationwide.
15._aa525696.jpg

Comment:
View attachment 655280
Probably had a few beers before even arriving. So, they got their 15 minutes of fame. No change on the abortion front. Wonder how many of the other fans puked during the protest.

Comment:
View attachment 655280
Not one of these women will ever need to worry about getting an abortion.

Comment:
View attachment 655280
That ruined my appetite.

Forum List

Back