Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Wow. Big whoop. According to your article, he never saw or heard the protestors, but left before dessert. How horrible! Of course, I rarely eat deserts when going out to dinner, as often stuffed by the time I finish salad or soup and main course. This is hysterical nonsense.

You are seriously a complete partisan assclown.

FACT: The article CONFIRMS the protesters were there
FACT: Left wing protesters have threatened Mr. Kavanaugh's life
FACT: Leftwing terrorists have SHOT innocent Republicans on baseball fields and elsewhere

So you suggest he wait there until some leftist terrorist imbecile makes good on the threat?

If the Conservative Right doesn't wake up and realize the terrorism they are facing they are going to be slaughtered.

FACT: Leftwing terrorists have SHOT innocent Republicans on baseball fields and elsewhere

So you suggest he wait there until some leftist terrorist imbecile makes good on the threat?

If the Conservative Right doesn't wake up and realize the terrorism they are facing they are going to be slaughtered.
Politics is so polarized, lives are threatened on both sides of the aisle. How stupid we've all become.

That is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, you Trumpian stooge.

where is the different link?
This whole conversation should have ended with dragon lady posting 1426 and mine in post 1436. Both of these posts showed you abuse all abortion laws by the stage to adversely affect women. That was 40-and 50 posts ago. You needlessly dragged this on like some kind of vicious idiot troll. I'm done talking to you loser. Goodbye.

This whole conversation should have ended with dragon lady posting 1426 and mine in post 1436. Both of these posts showed you abuse all abortion laws by the stage to adversely affect women. That was 40-and 50 posts ago. You needlessly dragged this on like some kind of vicious idiot troll. I'm done talking to you loser. Goodbye.
Typo in the above, " - Both all these posts showed you abuse of abortion laws by the state that adversely affected women. ". That's all the proof in the same person would want. And these numbers keep growing, I'm waiting for one gigantic lawsuit against these stupid States.

neither of those post provided ne with one state law thst forbids removing dead tissue after a miscarriage

Kind of like the only two people who decide whether to kill one's spouse are the woman and her hit man.

Fetuses aren't people.

And no one is forcing you to do mass shootings if you don't want to. Guess we can't have any laws against mass shootings.

Laws against mass shootings can be enforced. Laws against abortion really can't.

You didn't argue a heartbeat.

People who have heartbeats are taken off life support every day.

AMA definition of life - presence of heartbeat and brain activity.

If these are present and the person, yes ghouls, the PERSON is killed, then it's homocide.

I get it, you need to dehumanize your victim. Your mentor, Adolf Hitler, did much the same.

AMA definition of life - presence of heartbeat and brain activity.

If these are present and the person, yes ghouls, the PERSON is killed, then it's homocide.

I get it, you need to dehumanize your victim. Your mentor, Adolf Hitler, did much the same.

First, it's questionable if a fetus has either at the point most abortions are performed. (8-12 weeks.)

Secondly, it's the woman making the decision. That's what makes these comparisons to Hitler kind of silly.

First, it's questionable if a fetus has either at the point most abortions are performed. (8-12 weeks.)

Secondly, it's the woman making the decision. That's what makes these comparisons to Hitler kind of silly.

This isn't the dark ages, though you Nazis are doing you best to usher in a new dark age. We have sonograms, eeg's, ekg's. I know you ghouls are anti-science but we know exactly when heart and brain activity start. Around 5 to 6 weeks gestation.

You need to dehumanize your victims in an attempt to obfuscate the sheer evil of what you're doing.

You're anti-science and anti-reality.

Abortion kills a living human - not a starfish as you wish to claim.

I get it, dehumanizing your victims is critical to obfuscating what you're doing. You learned from Hitler. Sanitize your holocaust - dehumanize your victim.

A fetus isn't viable, which means it isn't a human being.

Women have been aborting their pregnancies since Jesus lost his sandels.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

Forum List

Back