Did one of the left wing judges leak Roe versus Wade? Was the leak made to affect the midterms?

If it was Mike it is an outrage my brother. But let’s try and be Christian in our response here. When they go low we go high. Yes I will borrow that from Michelle Obama because when she said that it was beautiful.

When “they” as in people who support abortion go so low as to mock , deride and bully other people. Let’s go high with a message of Jesus.

I noticed that pro abortion people are usually bullies, they use grade school bullying tactics. While the pro life people are adult like responsible people. Pro lifers are polite, they are kind to refugees they believe in treating the poor with respect, they believe in treating non-Christians with love and respect.

You are the height of stupidity. It is right wing Christian nationalists who are bullying people. They attack free speech rights. They want to limit our freedom of travel. They want to interfere with interstate travel.

It’s my understanding that Judaism does not allow abortion same with Islam and Christianity.
Why would we be applying standards contained within these archaic, obsolete belief systems to have any bearing on our world today?
The standards and "morals" of primitive, superstitious, bronze-age tribesmen who understood very little about the natural world around them are irrelevant in today's modern world.
Like primitives tribes still living in isolated pockets of the world, the ancient people who founded all three: Juaism, Islam, and Christianity, simply invented "gods" to explain natural phenomena that they had no understanding of.
Period.
That is all it is....all of these biblical stories.
Myth and fable.

We don't have to think OR believe that way anymore.
We have SCIENCE to explain the natural world.
If you just HAVE to have your "God" still then fine.
God created SCIENCE so we could understand our world.

Maybe God gave us the ability to choose abortion to humanely prevent unwanted children to have to suffer in life.
Because trust me....God knows about suffering.
World health organizations estimate that there are around ONE BILLION of God's starving children in the world at any given time.
God has given us the technology (through SCIENCE) to make choices that don't contribute to this suffering.

Yet we'd rather rely on bronze-age superstition to make choices?
Pretty sad.
And do you know why?
Because in these belief systems....stretching all the way back to the very beginning, women were chattel.
Just livestock for breeding basically. Their main job to produce sons.
Daughters.....meh!
But SONS....YAAAY!
They had no conteol over their own bodies....over their reproductive choices.
And religion(s) would prefer to keep it that way.

Because religion by it's very nature is a regressive belief system.

Sounds to me like you don't know what Communism is. If you want to learn, go to the US Communist party website and see how their agenda is almost identical to the Democrat party. Or use Google to see who they supported in the last several presidential elections. They love Democrats and hate Republicans.

When people try to force their odd way of living on the rest of us, that's when we speak out. We don't want schools teaching their perverted sex to our single digit aged children. Nor do we want weirdos in dresses competing with our daughters in high school sports robbing them of trophies and possible college scholarships. We don't want these guys in the public restrooms, changing rooms and showers with our wives.

I now how leftists hate normal people, but if you leave us normal people alone, we'll leave you alone. You people won't be happy until our entire country looks like a freak show, but we'll give resistance to it every time you try to force your agendas down our throats.
We'll be a Nationalist Christian nation in no time, if the republicans control the US senate and the house and if they have a republican Potus. As it is republicans control the US house.

Last edited:
Not at all. Fetuses aren't viable outside the womb, and therefore not people.
If a legislature passed a law tomorrow declaring lampposts to be people, lampposts would be people. That’s how it works. There is no objective standard, and if there was one, something as arbitrary and stupid as currently able to survive with current NICU technology wouldn’t be it. Way to build your house on shifting sand, there, chief.

Why would we be applying standards contained within these archaic, obsolete belief systems to have any bearing on our world today?
The standards and "morals" of primitive, superstitious, bronze-age tribesmen who understood very little about the natural world around them are irrelevant in today's modern world.
Like primitives tribes still living in isolated pockets of the world, the ancient people who founded all three: Juaism, Islam, and Christianity, simply invented "gods" to explain natural phenomena that they had no understanding of.
Period.
That is all it is....all of these biblical stories.
Myth and fable.

We don't have to think OR believe that way anymore.
We have SCIENCE to explain the natural world.
If you just HAVE to have your "God" still then fine.
God created SCIENCE so we could understand our world.

Maybe God gave us the ability to choose abortion to humanely prevent unwanted children to have to suffer in life.
Because trust me....God knows about suffering.
World health organizations estimate that there are around ONE BILLION of God's starving children in the world at any given time.
God has given us the technology (through SCIENCE) to make choices that don't contribute to this suffering.

Yet we'd rather rely on bronze-age superstition to make choices?
Pretty sad.
And do you know why?
Because in these belief systems....stretching all the way back to the very beginning, women were chattel.
Just livestock for breeding basically. Their main job to produce sons.
Daughters.....meh!
But SONS....YAAAY!
They had no conteol over their own bodies....over their reproductive choices.
And religion(s) would prefer to keep it that way.

Because religion by it's very nature is a regressive belief system.
It’s short we all have belief systems. Atheism is a religion. Christianity is a religion. And people oppose abortion for different reasons, some pro lifers are atheists.

State atheism can be just as violent as a Christian state. Look at North Korea an atheist state. Look at the communist atheists of history many of them were wonderful people(I give praise to those who liberated the concentration camps during World War II) but some of them were violent we can say the same thing for the Christians of history.

To your point about women throughout history women were in some societies in control and effectively the leaders of society. Catherine of Aragon for example led the English army against the Scottish in the 16th century.

Last edited:
We'll be a Nationalist Christian nation in no time, if the republicans control the US senate and the house and if they have a republican Potus. As it is republicans control the US house.

So that's your biggest fear in life, we may become more religious? The potential nuclear threats coming from Russia doesn't bother you? The 5 million illegals that already crossed our border doesn't bother you? The 170,000 Americans that died from fentanyl isn't a concern? It's we may become a Christian nation.

If a legislature passed a law tomorrow declaring lampposts to be people, lampposts would be people. That’s how it works. There is no objective standard, and if there was one, something as arbitrary and stupid as currently able to survive with current NICU technology wouldn’t be it. Way to build your house on shifting sand, there, chief.

Wow, now you are sputtering, buddy.

Here's the problem. It's not what the law says, it's what the majority agrees upon.

Most people agree that after you are born, you are a person. This is why laws against murder are enforceable.

Most people do NOT think that zygotes, embryos and fetuses are people. They don't get upset when a fetus is lost in a miscarriage as the would be if an actual baby died.

This is why laws against abortion aren't enforceable. Police won't arrest, prosecutors won't prosecute, witnesses won't testify and juries won't convict

If I ever found myself on a jury hearing an abortion case, I wouldn't care if you had video of the doctor throwing Globby the Fetus across the room and yelling "Three points" when it hit the medical waste container. I'd still go with jury nullification.

So what you would have if you got your law passed is a law that no one would obey.

Which pretty much describes America prior to 1973 and Roe. Abortion was against the law, but women still got them and were never arrested for having them. The people who performed them were only arrested if they screwed up and maimed the woman. So what you had was a moral law (that still didn't declare fetuses to be people, because that would be stupid) that people ignored with impunity.

SCOTUS probably thought that overturning abortions laws would be no more controversial than when they overturned contraception laws 8 years prior with the Griswold decision.

Welfare Ray, looking for fake outrages.

So that's your biggest fear in life, we may become more religious? The potential nuclear threats coming from Russia doesn't bother you?

People have been rattling the nuclear sabers as long as I've been alive. But it is funny to watch you wingnuts all sound like 1960's hippies.

The 5 million illegals that already crossed our border doesn't bother you?

Nope. Most of them got sent back, the ones who didn't will settle in nicely. We could probably use those illegals, because we are in a labor shortage right now. that's what's driving the inflation you pretend to be upset about.

The 170,000 Americans that died from fentanyl isn't a concern?

Wow, now you are pretending you care about drug addicts?

It's we may become a Christian nation.
Uh, yes, religious fanatics always scare me. Because you can't have a rational argument with someone who talks about "God" and "Satan" like those are real things.

Forum List

Back