Top Three "Fact Check" Sites in the Tank for Clinton

It's Trump's assertion, so it is duty to prove it. He can't, you can't.
You can't call it a lie if you haven't proven it's a lie. Trump is under no obligation either way.

I'm just curious how Jake didn't choke on the statement, "It's Trump's assertion, so it is duty to prove it," I mean holy crap, when has Jake ever done that? Then there's OldSchool calling you Alt-right. These people are not, let's just say "smart"
I have done it a lot, as you well know, so we will simply note your bold assertion and nonsense again, Old School thinks he is alt right some time.
View attachment 91864
It's amazing all the tales of things you say you've done that never actually appear in your posts
You can like a trumper all you want. :)

What does your not criticizing Muslims have to do with liking Trump? Damn, the hooch is gonna kill you, guy

You can't call it a lie if you haven't proven it's a lie. Trump is under no obligation either way.

I'm just curious how Jake didn't choke on the statement, "It's Trump's assertion, so it is duty to prove it," I mean holy crap, when has Jake ever done that? Then there's OldSchool calling you Alt-right. These people are not, let's just say "smart"
I have done it a lot, as you well know, so we will simply note your bold assertion and nonsense again, Old School thinks he is alt right some time.
View attachment 91864
It's amazing all the tales of things you say you've done that never actually appear in your posts
What does your not criticizing Muslims have to do with liking Trump? Damn, the hooch is gonna kill you, guy
You sound as if you have been drinking again, it's just that you are doing it earlier in the day.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
View attachment 91864
You sound as if you have been drinking again, it's just that you are doing it earlier in the day.

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Repeating my own line to you back to me is the truest way you can admit you have nothing, Jake.

Though you do actually show clear symptoms of long term alcohol abuse

Please post an example of such an obvious falsehood Trump committed.

I know more about ISIS than the Generals.

Prove he doesn't.
trump has made many statements about isis that prove he has very little knowledge on the subject
For example?

View attachment 91864

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Repeating my own line to you back to me is the truest way you can admit you have nothing, Jake. Though you do actually show clear symptoms of long term alcohol abuse
Yep, turning your lie about me back onto you as the truth it is indeed the clear headed sober way to deal with an alcoholic like you.

Last edited:
Trump: the sky is red
Fact-checker: actually, if you look up you'll see that the sky is blue
Alt-right: saying the sky is blue is liberal bias, and makes you a Muslim

Birtherism

Need more?
Something Hillary started.
you live in a fantasy land if you really believe that
It was started by the Hillary campaign.

Trump: the sky is red
Fact-checker: actually, if you look up you'll see that the sky is blue
Alt-right: saying the sky is blue is liberal bias, and makes you a Muslim

Birtherism

Need more?
Something Hillary started.
you live in a fantasy land if you really believe that
It was started by the Hillary campaign.
Nope. An email was sent to the campaign, a staffer passed on instead of reporting it, and said staffer was fired, and then hired by the birfers to run with it,

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Repeating my own line to you back to me is the truest way you can admit you have nothing, Jake. Though you do actually show clear symptoms of long term alcohol abuse
Yep, turning your lie about me back onto you as the truth it is indeed the clear headed sober way to deal with an alcoholic like you.

Yes, you've got nothing so you're repeating my line to you back to me like a playgrounder. You already mentioned that, Jake

Yes, you've got nothing so you're repeating my line to you back to me like a playgrounder. You already mentioned that, Jake
You had nothing from the get go, and that is why it is so easy to turn it back on you, kaz. kaz, you know what you are, and your fraud will never become true. :lol:

I know more about ISIS than the Generals.

Prove he doesn't.
trump has made many statements about isis that prove he has very little knowledge on the subject
For example?
well for starters how about the claim that clinton had been fighting isis her entire adult life?

Forum List

Back