Top Three "Fact Check" Sites in the Tank for Clinton

And that has zilch to do with blaming the masses for the actions of a few. Which is what your messiah is doing and what you’re objecting to having “leftist regressives” (whomever they are) do.

No, he is not doing that.
Yes it is. If you believe his words…it says exactly that.

I understand that his positions change all the time and he has the memory of a gnat but if you take the “man” at his word…you can’t say anything other than that.

""Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on,” a campaign press release said."

That is what the regressives are doing... according to them if you are a white male you are automatically evil, because some idiot did idiotic stuff once. Same for cops "Kill the cops, kill the cops...". However, if the statistics look really bad for a community as a whole, well then you are a racist if you point out that the community has a problem, because #NotAll. What a bunch of illogical morons.

It's 10 times more efficient to help the 3rd world muslim communities in their own countries. 10 times as many people can be helped... But that's racist! Because votes...

Seriously? Gee, you found some youtube video to support you?

I actually agree that we should bring in far fewer refugees than we do; from all over the world regardless of religion or haircut or if one of their countrymen did a bad thing… But Drumpf is doing the same thing you’re being critical of others for doing. Not good.

He said we should halt the immigration until we can figure out what is going on. I can certainly agree with that. It's quite insane to first bomb the middle east to pieces and then import the rest that remains into your country. At that point it's not even their regressive 3rd world ways that is the primary problem, but their well justified hate. Not going to end well...

Facts are Dem, ignorance and bs are GOP. Background checks on refugees take years NOW. Most refugees are parents and children.

This is again a lie, most refugees are male or children. True rape culture is what they have for their women instead.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-08-at-9.59.12-PM-e1441764042684.jpg

We're talking about refugees coming to the US duh.

He said we should halt the immigration until we can figure out what is going on. I can certainly agree with that. It's quite insane to first bomb the middle east to pieces and then import the rest that remains into your country. At that point it's not even their regressive 3rd world ways that is the primary problem, but their well justified hate. Not going to end well...
Fine.

Do it Carter's water: put regions off limits for emigration until the individual is vetted.

Never say a word about religion.

Yes, that is what his actual policy would have looked like, it was just a quick comment. Of course, people get up in the arms, that he mentioned the word "muslim", but he was clearly talking about the muslim refugee crisis...

Of course, Islam is the most regressive religion in this planet. The 3rd world muslims execute their gays, and kill cartoon artists, which is backwards... so I think it's good for these people to hear some much needed critique.
It was anything but a quick comment and his droids doubled down on it. And now you are doubling down on Muslims. You are an idiot.

So it doesn't bother you that Muslim countries kill gays, rape women, don't let them get an education or drive and wear a burka? That's OK with you?
So you are unhappy about Muslims who are emigrees. Thank you for being honest.

Strawman. How do you possibly get that out of my post? Here's my question again since you object to criticizing Muslims. "So it doesn't bother you that Muslim countries kill gays, rape women, don't let them get an education or drive and wear a burka? That's OK with you?"

"

Trump: the sky is red
Fact-checker: actually, if you look up you'll see that the sky is blue
Alt-right: saying the sky is blue is liberal bias, and makes you a Muslim

Please post an example of such an obvious falsehood Trump committed.

I know more about ISIS than the Generals.

Prove he doesn't.
It's Trump's assertion, so it is duty to prove it. He can't, you can't.
You can't call it a lie if you haven't proven it's a lie. Trump is under no obligation either way.

Prove he doesn't.
You can't call it a lie if you haven't proven it's a lie. Trump is under no obligation either way.

I'm just curious how Jake didn't choke on the statement, "It's Trump's assertion, so it is duty to prove it," I mean holy crap, when has Jake ever done that?

Then there's OldSchool calling you Alt-right. These people are not, let's just say "smart"

Prove he doesn't.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The desperation... It's amazing you would take such a comment so seriously, but when Clinton says that Trump is Putin's pal you just believe it outright.

Prove he doesn't.

The desperation... It's amazing you would take such a comment so seriously, but when Clinton says that Trump is Putin's pal you just believe it outright.
Drunk so early toady you retard? What in the flying fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

:rofl:

Fine.

Do it Carter's water: put regions off limits for emigration until the individual is vetted.

Never say a word about religion.

Yes, that is what his actual policy would have looked like, it was just a quick comment. Of course, people get up in the arms, that he mentioned the word "muslim", but he was clearly talking about the muslim refugee crisis...

Of course, Islam is the most regressive religion in this planet. The 3rd world muslims execute their gays, and kill cartoon artists, which is backwards... so I think it's good for these people to hear some much needed critique.
It was anything but a quick comment and his droids doubled down on it. And now you are doubling down on Muslims. You are an idiot.

So it doesn't bother you that Muslim countries kill gays, rape women, don't let them get an education or drive and wear a burka? That's OK with you?
So you are unhappy about Muslims who are emigrees. Thank you for being honest.

Strawman. How do you possibly get that out of my post? Here's my question again since you object to criticizing Muslims. "So it doesn't bother you that Muslim countries kill gays, rape women, don't let them get an education or drive and wear a burka? That's OK with you?"

"
Of course not. But being the GOP great satan was a disaster. The ME is evolving quickly. But thanks for the corrupt world depression. A great help.

Prove he doesn't.

Talkl about pay to play. A lot of Trump's business is now in Russia.
Here’s what we know about Donald Trump and his ties to Russia

Last edited:

Prove he doesn't.

I'm just curious how Jake didn't choke on the statement, "It's Trump's assertion, so it is duty to prove it," I mean holy crap, when has Jake ever done that? Then there's OldSchool calling you Alt-right. These people are not, let's just say "smart"
I have done it a lot, as you well know, so we will simply note your bold assertion and nonsense again, Old School thinks he is alt right some time.
upload_2016-10-2_11-26-19.png

Prove he doesn't.

I'm just curious how Jake didn't choke on the statement, "It's Trump's assertion, so it is duty to prove it," I mean holy crap, when has Jake ever done that? Then there's OldSchool calling you Alt-right. These people are not, let's just say "smart"
I have done it a lot, as you well know, so we will simply note your bold assertion and nonsense again, Old School thinks he is alt right some time.
View attachment 91864

It's amazing all the tales of things you say you've done that never actually appear in your posts

Prove he doesn't.
trump has made many statements about isis that prove he has very little knowledge on the subject

Prove he doesn't.

View attachment 91864
It's amazing all the tales of things you say you've done that never actually appear in your posts
You can like a trumper all you want. :)

Omg these fucking people. Trump supporters. We are so fucked as a nation. Lincoln was right.

Are you sure you didn't mean to say "deplorables"?

Indeed we are fucked, and have been fucked. That is the reason for the change that is called Trump. The change called Obama turned out to be a fraud...

Omg these fucking people. Trump supporters. We are so fucked as a nation. Lincoln was right.

Indeed we are fucked, and have been fucked. That is the reason for the change that is called Trump. The change called Obama turned out to be a fraud...
There are some adorable deplorables but not many.

There are some adorable deplorables but not many.

I think it's the other way around... there are some deplorable adorables. Adorables being the ones fighting the Clinton's corruption and her special interest cartels. Unfortunately you only recognize those deplorables, while ignoring the vast regressive leftists who think gender is a social construct behind your candidate.

Forum List

Back