It's time for President Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Cal Thomas gets it...you should to!

Now that all of my inside-the-beltway, elitist, morally superior friends and colleagues have weighed in with their self-righteous denunciations of Donald Trump, it's my turn.

After initially opposing his candidacy for president, I have come around to another point of view.

The election of Hillary Clinton will perpetuate and probably worsen everything many people hate about our bloated and dysfunctional government, collectively and derisively known as "Washington." The election of Donald Trump will offer an opportunity -- perhaps the last for decades -- to "fire" or at least isolate the elites, returning the country to its constitutional boundaries.

All analogies break down at some point, but let's engage in a theological stretch. When Jesus overturned the money changer's tables in the Temple, he said that instead of a house of prayer, the elites of his day had turned the Temple into "a den of thieves."

That increasingly applies to Washington. If Hillary Clinton wins in November, government will grow bigger and more expensive with all of her "investment" ideas, many of which have been tried before and failed. Remember the "stimulus," which was targeted at infrastructure? Remember "shovel-ready jobs," which were neither?

(Excerpt) Read more at baltimoresun.com ...

donald_trump_the_president_we_deserve.jpg

Now that all of my inside-the-beltway, elitist, morally superior friends and colleagues have weighed in with their self-righteous denunciations of Donald Trump, it's my turn.

After initially opposing his candidacy for president, I have come around to another point of view.

The election of Hillary Clinton will perpetuate and probably worsen everything many people hate about our bloated and dysfunctional government, collectively and derisively known as "Washington." The election of Donald Trump will offer an opportunity -- perhaps the last for decades -- to "fire" or at least isolate the elites, returning the country to its constitutional boundaries.

All analogies break down at some point, but let's engage in a theological stretch. When Jesus overturned the money changer's tables in the Temple, he said that instead of a house of prayer, the elites of his day had turned the Temple into "a den of thieves."

That increasingly applies to Washington. If Hillary Clinton wins in November, government will grow bigger and more expensive with all of her "investment" ideas, many of which have been tried before and failed. Remember the "stimulus," which was targeted at infrastructure? Remember "shovel-ready jobs," which were neither?

Cal Thomas? You mean the ancient, far right wing evangelical old white guy Cal Thomas?

• Banned

Cal Thomas? You mean the ancient, far right wing evangelical old white guy Cal Thomas?

No, Louis Farrakhan the BLACK MUSLIM LEADER....

1. Louis Farrakhan on Donald Trump: ‘I Like What I’m...
    www.theroot.com/.../louis_farrakhan_on_donald_trum...
    Politics can make strange bedfellows, with Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan finding a commonality in Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

He is the far right wing conservative Catholic old white guy.

• Banned
Donald is as bad as Hillary, no doubt about it.

I like the JakeAss's red nose...give him some character which he is sadly lacking!

GETAdsm.gif
And the personal attack and bold assertion reveal yet again the hollowness of your position, Vigilessentials. One fifth of the GOP are not voting for Trump.

You have a link to that assertion that is say less than 5 days old.... I forgot how to use my search engine, Manchurian Republican!

I like the JakeAss's red nose...give him some character which he is sadly lacking!

GETAdsm.gif
And the personal attack and bold assertion reveal yet again the hollowness of your position, Vigilessentials. One fifth of the GOP are not voting for Trump.

You have a link to that assertion that is say less than 5 days old.... I forgot how to use my search engine, Manchurian Republican!
Then learn. :lol: Start linking again and we will talk. See,you are inside and hemmed by the boundaries

GETAdsm.gif

Then learn. :lol: Start linking again and we will talk. See you are inside and hemmed by the boundaries

Sorry if your low 2 digit IQ can't handle things JakeAss...perhaps the underwater basket weaving thread would be more your speed?

GETAdsm.gif

Then learn. :lol: Start linking again and we will talk. See you are inside and hemmed by the boundaries
Sorry if your low 2 digit IQ can't handle things JakeAss...perhaps the underwater basket weaving thread would be more your speed?
Another personal attack reveals your inability to discuss the campaign factually.

He is the far right wing conservative Catholic old white guy.

Yes, you are correct. He is Catholic. At least he's not a pedo priest.

GETAdsm.gif

Another personal attack reveals your inability to discuss the campaign factually.

Vegetative doesn't care for facts. He actually prefers cartoons and memes.

Like your avatar?.... you simply can't handle what I do to you maggot scum!

No, Louis Farrakhan the BLACK MUSLIM LEADER....

1. Louis Farrakhan on Donald Trump: ‘I Like What I’m...
    www.theroot.com/.../louis_farrakhan_on_donald_trum...
    Politics can make strange bedfellows, with Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan finding a commonality in Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

Is that your immature and childish way of confirming my description?

GETAdsm.gif

But JakeAss all you usually do is personal attacks to different people!

Like your avatar?.... you simply can't handle what I do to you maggot scum!

Poor doop. My avatar is neither. No wonder you are so out of your depth here. And this fucking site is very shallow.

But JakeAss all you usually do is personal attacks to different people!
Another bold assertion and no evidence by you. In fact, I used good links in reply to earlier postings of yours in the last few minutes.

Forum List

Back